Dissention in the ranks at ... OAHI....CAHPI

It looks like there could be a lot more who are very interested in Helping but just might not wish to have their name posted on An open Board.
If this is the case and you wish to be kept in the flow please send your name and email to my self Roycooke@sympatico.ca
…or Raymond.wand@sympatico.ca or both and we will try to keep you informed with out your name comming out to others .

The more I hear,
the more I see!
NACHI is the one for me !
Roy Cooke R.H.I. Royshomeinspection.com
A HAPPY NACHI MEMBER,… More find this out ever day!

Ray,
count me in as well.

We will need more than 9 or 10 folks, folks! :frowning:

Ray
Ask Deanna Willis for a list of all the home inspectors in Canada and I am sure it will be forthcoming. As a matter of fact I will do that and get back to you on the board.
Larry

It might not be a good idea to post the names of all on this board if you get them . I would think that some out sider would just love to know who they are and possible it could be detrimental to some .
I do know that some send me mail that do not wish to have their name published . If a list is used I would say please post all addresses you send mail to in the BCC section so there is some protestion . Just my thoughts Roy .
I expect if we wish to send out a letter NACHI might want to do it to protect us from others .
Roy sr

Roy
I won’t post them but I will distribute them to all concerned and willing to jump on board to help in the campaign.
Larry

I Believe I And Many Others Fall Into The Category Of The Silent Majority. I For One Feel That The Federal Authority Should Be Made Aware. Consider Me Signed On.
Daid Verge

Thanks for your support David .
I am sure you are just one of many who expect and want proper protection for all inspectors.
Roy Cooke …RHI… Royshomeinspection.com

Keep those emails coming. Your input is sought and required.

Here is the Minister Responsible
Larry

It didn’t upload, damn
Larry

I sense a conspiracy already.:shock:

Hello,

Count me in for any movement that results in a fair deal for ALL home inspectors in Canada (even CAHPI members).