dji drones biggest price drop yet.

Anyone looking to pic up a drone from dji nows the time they just dropped prices for 10 year anniversary. The dji advanced for 799. http://click.dji.com/km9JFX-YrWabfWrF

http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/worlds-1st-passenger-drone-unveiled-1.3393437

first drone capable of carrying a human passenger. (John Locher/Associated Press)
Related Stories

A Chinese drone maker has unveiled what it says is the world’s first personal autonomous aerial vehicle (AAV) — a drone capable of carrying a human passenger.
EHang Inc presented the drone at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas on Wednesday.

The EHang 184 AAV is intended to be a low-altitude drone, flying short- to medium-distances.
“Due to the 184’s fully automated navigation, made possible by EHang’s 24/7, real-time flight command center, passengers have no need for a pilot’s licence — they simply sit back and let the drone take over from there,” the company said in a news release.
The electric-powered drone stands 1.5 metres tall, weighs about 200 kilograms and can carry up to 100 kilograms. The company says it is designed to be able to fly a single passenger for 23 minutes at sea level at an average cruising speed of 100 km/h.

The view from inside the EHang 184 autonomous aerial vehicle at the EHang booth at CES International. (John Locher/Associated Press)
The single passenger would be able to input commands on an attached tablet console. The cabin is equipped with air conditioner and Wi-Fi internet. With propellers folded up, the drone is designed to fit in a single parking spot, EHang said.
The new reality of human passenger drones will certainly raise issues with regulatory bodies.
Just this week, Transport Canada said that the department will be implementing tougher regulations for drones, although passenger vehicles weren’t mentioned.
Currently, Transport Canada’s guidelines say drones should be flown at least nine kilometres away from airports, no higher than 90 metres above the ground and at least 150 metres away from people, buildings and vehicles.
The department can issue fines of up to $25,000 for improper use of a recreational drone, depending on the circumstances, such as whether a drone user is “wilfully violating airspace” or posing a threat to an aircraft trying to land.

Has anyone used this brand of drone? any comments?

The dji phantom is the top of the line especially for home inspections. Either look into that or the yuneec q500. But the q500 price hasn’t dropped yet so the dji phantom would be my choice.

I gave my Phantom away a got the yuneec q500. Easier to operate

Almost everyone. DJI is the leading manufacturer of consumer UAVs.

These are excellent prices. Looks like they have a new 4K version (looks like the professional, but is not) for the same price as the Advanced.

I did this video with the Advanced Amazon Sign-In

The yuneec is my favorite but at those prices the phantom is a good deal.

i can’t watch your video without signing up for Amazon cloud drive.

Well that’s not how it’s supposed to work. Maybe the old share link expired.

Try this.
https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/xzfNbjwcfmbsZqy3HVVsL1MB87VixLbmQBFYLx78c0Z?v=grid&ref_=cd_ph_share_link_copy

1 Like

That one worked just fine. That is a great video. Thanks for sharing.

I’m looking at this package.

I like the hard case and the fact that it comes with 3 batteries.

Any & all comments are welcomed.

How much easier would you say Wayne?

How’s the quality?

Is this your drone? Yuneec YUNQ4KPUS Q500 4K RTF in Aluminum Case with CGO3 Camera

Is there anything one or the other offers that you consider important?

Thanks

All comments are welcome.

Damn It and I just picked up this bad boy

Thr hard case is like 200 bucks. Id buy the advanced they have on special for 799. And buy case separate. The 799 comes with everything you need to fly. It im spending 1400 im getting the pro . With the 4k camera.

Anyone use a drone for attics or crawlspaces? I have seen a “headlight” for the phantoms, anyone have any pictures taken in a dark location with a Phantom?

Very cool! What program are you using for editing, Chuck?

A lot easier slow mode
Picture as good as phantom
New one out with avoid crash system 1700 .00

That was just Microsoft’s free Movie Maker software. I’ve done very little work with videos. The editing process is pretty interesting. I’ll probably take on some more.