Do any of you still listen to music on a turntable?

You know, with a needle?

3 Likes

Yes sir, have a record player out on the veranda, along with some old records! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yep, still spinning the 45s. :sunglasses:
download (5)

1 Like

Junior, are you a Frank Sinatra fan?

Same here. Came into possession of about 300 lp’s and 45’s a few years ago. Had to go by another turntable since I sold mine years ago when the “new” technology came out. BIG Mistake!!

But I love listening to some old my Stones, Animals, CCR +++ vinyls that fell into my lap.

2 Likes

I haven’t listened to much of Sinatra.

1 Like

Anyone with a turntable into Sinatra?

Most of my records are older country, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Hank Williams, etc.

2 Likes

What do you have, Nick?

Wanna try some Sinatra?

Stones, The Who, The Doors, Jefferson Airplane, The Grateful Dead, Alice copper, ECT.

3 Likes

Sure, why not. What’s the Deal?

1 Like

I have a huge collection. You can have it for free. Email me your shipping address to nick@internachi.org

Merry Christmas.

6 Likes

Awesome, will do! Thanks! :smile:

3 Likes

Okay, address is sent. :slight_smile:

1 Like

None of mine are going for free :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: how about yours? Well, maybe some of the Streisand’s in the stack… :wink:

2 Likes

A better question might be… “Did any of you ‘ever’ listen to music on a turntable”?

4 Likes

I don’t think my wife would part with them, too many memories. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Junior, I’m shipping them. Do you think you’ll have any customs issues in South Africa?

We sit out on the screened in veranda, enjoy a few old tunes! :smile:

1 Like