Do I need to have a certification to test for radon in CT

Hey you Connecticut guys, do I need to be certified by NRPP or NRSB to test for radon in residential homes in Connecticut?. The information on the Connecticut website is confusing.

Thanks Jonas - I already read that and was still unclear, it says that:
The CT DPH does not license or register individuals who perform radon measurement in residential properties.
Consumers may choose to hire a nationally certified radon measurement professional from this list.
My interpretation was that it is not required, but just wanted to be sure. Don’t want to get in trouble for offering services that I shouldn’t be offering.

I don’t know how much clearer it could be. I recommend that you make that phone call to see if anyone at the State could make it understandable to you. Good luck with that.