Do we need a CMI exclusive area on the MB?

In 10 hours, this thread has 20 (counting this one) posts and only 137 hits.

Personally, but for totally different reasons, I agree with Blaine. Let’s get this NACHI bashing baloney locked away in its own forum for the eleven or so guys who think it’s a good idea.

Mr. Rowan, in his own ASHI way, is doing what he knows. Limit access and censor dissent. It’s exactly what ASHI would do in such a situation. On the other hand, Nick is watching the dissention and seeing the thread with Rowan’s plan —though under attack ---- getting over 3,000 hits in 24 hours and realizing the biggest focus on CMI ever to come its way. Some public conversions have even resulted from it.

Let CMI die a natural death under its ASHI-like leadership. Once weakened by censorship, Hoopy will finish the job.

James

What time do I have to get in at to be the first on here!

You know you have posted Jeff H.’s comments so many times now, I think it would be much easier to just make it your tag line. It will take less time.

Michael

PS Let’s have a chat some day. I emailed yesterday for your phone number

Captain NACHI has super powers exceeding those of mere vendors! :smiley:

That’s right, John. I accidentally used by “freeze breath” to ice a beer and froze the whole damned midwest, though. Ooops.:roll:

Mr frozone and the incredibles

I knew you would make the CMI!!!

Michael

So, the segregation of NACHI membership begins…

Separate benefits…
Separate board…

Looks like the start of a tiered NACHI membership (who could have foreseen that?..)

I believe some here have been hoping that your power would go out.:smiley: I suspect however that Captain NACHI’s super-structure fortress might include a backup generator. :cool:

Without the ability to post, Captain NACHI is powerless. :wink:

You got that right.

I wondering why I am freezing my Arse off here in KC, Jim do us a favor, keep your breath to yourself! :smiley:

Sometimes the lights are on but no one is home. :smiley:

Joe M:

The MICB has always been a separte entity from NACHI.

I guess that settles the question of an exclusive NACHI forum on the NACHI message board for a non-NACHI designation, then.

How to properly perform the secret handshake, what secret buzzwords to use to signal another See 'M Eye, how to move up the degree ladder (wait, maybe that’s Masons), etc, etc.
Back when I became a member Nick told me about 1/3 rd. of ASHI members were also NACHI. I am both. I have pissed off members of both many times and made a lot of friends in both. The only people I hear complaining about the “other” are people who never listen to each other, just say how bad the other one is. I think Nick said a while back he was not going to say anything bad anymore “if he could help it”.
The training I get from both is worth more than money could buy at any place else you could think of. I dont care what other people think of the other organizations as long as they benefit my clients. Think about it.

I did, and I’m thinking…good attitude.

Carry on…:wink:

At this time I would like to invite anyone from any of the " OTHER " organizations to atten the MONACHI training in St.Peters, Mo. this weekend by the Bob and Helen show. I promise you it won’t be boring and maybe you will learn something and really enjoy it. Besides the Fee will go toward joing NACHI if you so decide to join. Let’s face it, you like the message board why not the real thing.

Larry is running the show this coming weekend for the Missouri Chapter and it is going to be a doozy. Here is our shameless plug…

For the first time since last winter, the NACHI Training Caravan is heading south from Canada and Bob Brown and Helen Jeffrey will be conducting two days of training. The course outlines can be found at www.monachi.org and you’re invited to look them over.

$50 for NACHI members and non-members are welcome, as Larry said, for $100. We will be awarding a free one year membership to one of the attendees and Larry will have the honors of figuring out a fair way of giving that out. Other door prizes as well.

Training is on 12/9 and 12/10 from 8 to 3:30 with a contintental breakfast and soft drinks included in your admission. Don’t miss it.

Also, if you would like to book this Caravan for your own chapter…send me an email and I’ll help you arrange this. It is our second year with Bob and Helen and we are really looking forward to it. They put on an outstanding program.

Back to you, Larry…

It is a great way to see how the other side lives folks. The price is right and the training is great.

Quote:
Also, if you would like to book this Caravan for your own chapter…send me an email and I’ll help you arrange this. It is our second year with Bob and Helen and we are really looking forward to it. They put on an outstanding program.
End Quote:

Hi Jim!

Sign us up!

I’ll give Bob your number and ask him to call you this weekend.