Do You Always Believe Nick Gromicko ?

It is easier now.

What does that even mean? care to explain ?

I believe he is saying you are childish. My response to Jim Keilson’s “Liar, liar, pants on fire” is this:

I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces off of me and sticks to you. :roll:

You’re right Jeff, that’s all this thread was about. Starting more BS.

Thanks for doing your part. :wink:

As you say Mike, “I call them like I see them” :slight_smile:

Troy sorry but you are wrong again. There is a point To my question and it’s not what you think, it will be revealed (Maybe) at a Later time.

So you never answered the question do you believe everything Nick says?

Jim

I have no reason to not believe anything he says in regards to his business.

If I didn’t believe him, and it didn’t cause me any issue then it’s not my business. If it did affect me I would communicate with him or anyone else for that matter in a private manner.

I see nothing to gain by trying to publicly disparage another member.

This thread is absurd.

Nick is what he is.

You either know that or you don’t.

Take the good and leave the BS

Perhaps the first agreement we have had on this topic.

Add this one to the list of pointless Nate threads Jim has started. The race is a close one.

I disagree.

Nathan made yet another lying statement today and Jim simply posted the truth.

Get over it.

Nate is not the paragon of virtue you seem to think.

Troy who exactly was I trying to disbarred ? I simply asked a question to members whether they trust what Nick says to be true or not,

Nick told me in an email something about a particular member and I was just curious if I should believe him or not, so I was just kind of checking the general consensus of how other members feel about what Nick tells them.

Jim

It has been “Proved!” LOL.

Really Jim you are above all of this man…set the baggage down and move on with life. I have always liked you and your threads until this whole vendetta thing came about. I say again you are a good man and above all of this…

Apparently not.

I disagree Nick. Go back in time and read Jim’s posts…until he got caught up in the vendetta against that certain vendor he was ALWAYS helpful and positive. I am going to go out on a limb and say that Jim is a Libra like myself…truthful (when the truth is actually known as fact) passionate about what he believes in and, like me, gullible at times. Gullible enough to let Farsetta and Bushart to lead him into this vendetta, which they accomplished by realizing Jim’s passion for the industry and twisting it to suit their agenda. This is also a vendetta that I see as having accomplished nothing but tarnishing the names of all involved…on both sides of the issue. I believe that Jim is a good man who is caught up in the wrong crowd. And please don’t take that statement as me saying the other side is any better. ALL involved have drug their own names through the mud with this…me included.

And in comparison go back in time and read Farsetta’s and Bushart’s posts. Always condescending and seldom helpful at all…

Here is a novel idea, ask the member if it is true.

Congradulations George I thought I was the only one that saw thru that dark curtain