Do you fellas want IT to delete a couple of these threads???

Nice

It would appear that if many would pay attention to some of these post that it would be a blinding sight for some that opens up a new vision of some of our elite Members of the ESOP.

Marcel :slight_smile: :frowning:

sorry. duplicate post
Roy Cooke

Marcel if you have any ideas how we can get sensible Honorable home inspectors to serve on the ESOP I would love to volunteer and help those who would be willing to serve.
I feel we need a new group that are able to think for them selves and make sensible decisions.

Roy Cooke

Roy, It appears that we need to be signed in and approved by the Plantiff.
Even though Nick told me to join, I don’t exactly feel like we would be welcomed and it is to much for me this Year.

Other than that my friend, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley:

So do you think you would escape the wrath of people, if you had to
make verdicts on the ESOP that were not popular? And after being
attacked and slandered for your principles over and over, would you
be above the human temptation to respond in kind to their attacks?

If it take longer than 6 hours to read a private email, that has been
posted improperly, and to reach a vote, then something would be wrong
with your courage to act on correct principles.

The ESOP seems to deliver their verdict with a professional demeanor.
Then after being thrashed for a while, some start thrashing back. I don’t
fault them for that, even though I would “try” not do that myself.

It’s always easier to stand on the side lines and pretend that I would
never respond to personal attacks… while dispensing tid-bits of
professional advise. It is much harder to be in the arena, in the midst
of the blood, sweat and tears, and trying to act properly while other
lay in wait to capture your human weakness.

Persecution is not a pleasant thing. I’m sure you would do much better.
Some start to fight back and their tongue gets sharp and nasty.
Vulgar words may be crude, but they do not change the truth or become
the smoke screen to cry foul play, just because our pious ears tingle.

I too would like to volunteer for the ESOP.

Worth repeating!

WOW! Marcel it looks like some think Roy should just be quiet and do nothing .
I was told I should remove my post as it just might upset some people well if any one has this thin a skin they should just not read my Posts.
I am the same gut I have been for all my life say it like it is always tell the truth and try to help all any way I can .
I do make many mistakes with my stumbling along and will say I am sorry in a heart beet if I am shown where I was wrong .
But if I feel I am correct I stand by what I say and do.
Intimidation has never worked on me .
Glad to have served and helped on the best run committee in NACHI for the last four years and hope many more ,
Awards where we never have had a disagreement thanks you Marcel and Paul for such great leadership.

Roy Cooke

</IMG></IMG>

I just got banned from TIJ a couple day ago. I saw it coming
and did not complain. They warned me and I got busted.
It was quick and to the point. They have rules. They were
within their rights. I was wrong because it was their house.

I am not going to spend my time crying and appealing to the
supreme court. I got busted and that’s it.

What’s the big deal.? The true evidence that I really don’t
mind is that I never went back over there crying. If I did that,
then I would look like a bitter little kid who cannot deal
with rejection.

My main problem is trying not to smile about it front of my
son. I hope he does not discover my secret pleasure in
being kicked out of some places… :slight_smile:

I know John, I read it the first time you put it out.

Marcel :slight_smile:

We might have a new record for the shortest Boycott in history! :shock:

I was really looking forward to it, myself.:wink:

The attacks would not be so bruttal if the system were structured to be fair and honest. No one has seen any bylaws or policy to know what their rights are. All we have seen is a urgency to throw rules together based on animosities. If everyone know the rules going in and know them to be fair and the process fair their would be no reason to complain. However Nachi seems to operate to different standard and I can only compare how other organizations operate having served as DPPC chair.

Therefore if the principal of due process and natural justice were followed there would be less griping and bitching. The bitching has resulted do to improper treatment and operation of what can only be called a kangroo court. The system is obviously broken, it needs immediate attention if Nachi is to survive, too many have been subjected to bias subjective justice.

Nonsense, if the complaint were dealt with properly the complainant would submit a written complaint, the complaint would be reviewed by the entire committee, the respondent would be contact for his side of the story, the committee would then look at all the evidence and then an odd number would vote, and the verdict rendered to a standard policy. That takes longer than 6 hours. In this particular case the info was taken from one party without any attempt to contact the aggrieved parties. Nor were the respondents properly notified of the findings, only that a verdict was rendered with Nick having final say. No appeal process nothing. This is not how things are run in any legitimate organization and the courts would back up the fact that due process was not administered. It is very apparent that the COE have been used as source to convict on a issue that is not even remotely connected to the COE which are written to deal with inspection issues not conduct unbecoming. This is a very wide gap in the two issues and are so far apart its confusing to understand how they were confused.

Professional demeanor? I think not, it was very much obvious the decision was rendered even before any complaint was lodged. This was a decision not based on any semblance of professional demeanor. Professionals do not pick up the phone and berate someone totally removed from the issue at hand, then their actions completely ignored.

Maybe so but this is what happens when there are no rules for anyone to see, or follow, only rules that are very controversial and do not follow the first ammendment. All professional bodies have written policy and follow a course of action most always based on deference to the bylaws or other policies that the membership is most always informed when they join as part of their contractual obligations. Even when bylaws have been asked for they are never produced.

These are my thoughts based on my experience both inside recognized bodies and government entities I have had the privilege of serving on and my experience inside the justice system.

Change the truth that was trampled on right from the beginning? I don’t think so I don’t know
how you come to some of your conclusions, but those obviously are your opinions.

Cheers,

Isn’t it nice to have a free speech message board where ex-members can voice their opinions as to how the committee that threw them out should be able to operate?

It is evident to me why a particular northern government had to color-code its currency for certain of its citizens to know which bill to give to the ice cream vendor.

James, let it go!!!

James opined …

You’re out of order and have been for sometime, you enjoy power tripping and you have let your position go to your head, and no not the head between your shoulders!

Sorry. You’re right.

Hail Mary, thank you for that!

That was good advice Douglas!