Do you need a website?

Originally Posted By: rmoore2
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

NACHI HI’s get discounts…

NACHI members can save $$$$$$$$ money$$$$$$$ !!!!

Go to; www.interlandwebbuilders.com

Thanks.......R

www.prohomechek.com

www.prohomechek.com

Originally Posted By: tcrouch

Hey Richard,

I'm not trying to give you a hard time, but if you are going to refer these people have them fix your website. Your home page needs to have the text reworked so it all flows together. The way it is now, with things starting and stopping (a couple words on a line then jumping down to the next) doesn't exactly spell out professionalism. Just some constructive critism. I am not saying my site is the best but the way the text flows on my site, in my opinion, looks better. See what you think. www.tjcinspections.com

Originally Posted By: dspencer

If your gonna pay for any webdesign I would expect a Logo design instead of cheap looking text.

To: tcrouch

Big deal !!!

I don’t see the problem…you know what they say about opinions…!!! etc…

I'm happy with it........

RM

www.prohomechek.com

www.prohomechek.com

Originally Posted By: tallen

No offence, but even there home site is kinda hinky.

Whats the going rate for a years service?

Ahh, now I see.

$480.00 a year.

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Glad you’re happy with it as that’s all that matters. I was just offering some help but if you choose to take offense to it, that’s too bad. A website is typically the first contact your potential clients will have with you. It is a direct reflection upon you and your professionalism. Good Luck. icon_rolleyes.gif

I guess I might as well add, if anyone is even considering spending $480 for one of these sites, spend a little more and look up the web designer I use. While her site currently doesn't reflect her web services feel free to view the three site she has done for me:

www.tjcinspections.com
www.crouchhomes.com
www.tomcrouch.com

Granted it's about twice the cost for the initial set up but then again you get what you pay for

I’m happy for you !!! icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif icon_smile.gif Good day !!!

RM

www.prohomechek.com

www.prohomechek.com

Not a happy camper. icon_confused.gif

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Hey Thomas, at least his works with firefox icon_lol.gif icon_lol.gif

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

tcrouch wrote:
web services feel free to view the three site she has done for me:

www.tjcinspections.com
www.crouchhomes.com
www.tomcrouch.com

Granted it's about twice the cost for the initial set up but then again you get what you pay for ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

The crouchhomes.com site opens in a window so small nothing can be read....The flash file needs set to 100%.

tjcinspections and tomcrouch none of the buttons would work just home page shows and that is it....maybe sites aren't done yet?

Will be nice sites once they are set up right:)

dspencer wrote:
tcrouch wrote:
web services feel free to view the three site she has done for me:

www.tjcinspections.com
www.crouchhomes.com
www.tomcrouch.com

Granted it's about twice the cost for the initial set up but then again you get what you pay for ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

The crouchhomes.com site opens in a window so small nothing can be read....The flash file needs set to 100%.

tjcinspections and tomcrouch none of the buttons would work just home page shows and that is it....maybe sites aren't done yet?

Will be nice sites once they are set up right:)

Hmmm...I am not sure why things won't open for you but they are all up and running. As for the crouchhomes site the flash is set up to automatically adjust to 100% based on your settings. I will bring this up with my designer though. Thanks

tallen wrote:
Hey Thomas, at least his works with firefox ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Hey Todd,

I believe my web designer has resolved that issue for me this afternoon. Thanks for pointing that out

Hey Tom,

Do you Inspect the homes of your clients that you sell homes to?

dspencer wrote:
Hey Tom,

Do you Inspect the homes of your clients that you sell homes to?

Hey Darren,

To be honest I recently obtained my RE license. The purpose of having my license wasn't really to work with clients but to sell my spec homes and to have MLS access for investment purposes. As for inspecting homes for clients purchasing homes I don't feel that would be a wise more, both liability wise as a Realtor or Inspector, not too mention it seems there would be a ethical delima in doing so. Being a professional builder already puts me in a position that most Realtors are not in, being that a court would hold me to higher standards than they would your typically Realtor if something were to go wrong. However if I were to work with a "client" and I saw something while showing them a home that I knew was off I would make them aware of this. If it is a "customer" on the other hand I have to remain silient as then I am working for the seller. Now, as a Realtor, with a background in building, I would give suggestions to those clients considering listing a home through me. I guess the bottom line is one must be ethical and now their boundaries to wear so many hats.