**[RIGHT]6051[/RIGHT]
**[RIGHT]9829[/RIGHT]
**[RIGHT]14337[/RIGHT]

…/…/graphics/blackDot.gif

**Days

I am not sure if this makes any sence to anyone, but I had over 263 (new) hits today the rest of the info follows. As I only do 2-6 inspection a week all my surpluss calls are sent to other inspectors.I have sent many to Mark:D all good no complaints.
I send all the extra commercial to Rick, you know the guy with no NACHI on his site as he is an expert in these type of inspections. All the rest get sent to Green Valley to my friend and top notch HI Scott Linamen (former nachi member). It has really come to a point here in AZ that if you are not an ASH& member then you arnt much(at least with the old hands), but I am changing all of that as I have sooo many calls for HI’s that I can not fit them in to my schedual, so I send all my callers to nachi members except for the hard ones ie. Huge commercial and over 8000 sq. ft. residential. whatever. The reason is is that I know of no nachi inspectors in my area that can do a home with a bowling ally ect. As far as I know myself and one other have the schooling to inspect such things.

In the last year I have been asked if I was ash^ 3 times, I have been asked if I was nachi 0 times. It is apperent to me that the older reators are still hunting ash* members and the newer folks could care less.

There is a point to this and I hope you are paying attention.:cool:

If people are focussed on the association we participate with MORE than the quality of service we provide, then they don’t know what they’re doing.

Fortunately, I don’t seem to need to deal with many children like you’re talking about. I deal with a whole different issue from my “kids”, but mostly I just work with folks who want an excellent job done. Hope you can go that way too.

When asked if I am ASHI, I say yes I am NACHI what can I do for you today?