Doing a re-inspection

I have a client that I did a 4 point inspection for and they are wanting me to come out and fix up the report now that they have corrected what I have found. Shouldn’t I just do another 4 point inspection though?

I’m not familiar with Florida’s 4 point inspections, Joshua, but I would do another inspection. It will look cleaner and more professional, plus you need to be paid for your time, however you decide to handle that. :smile:

1 Like

Again thank you Larry. Always good advice.

The answer is. Do a addendum from the original report. And in the addendum. Only address the corrections made from the original 4 Pt.

1 Like

How exactly can you do an addendum to a report? I imagine you would still have to have the old findings marked.

Yep!..

1 Like

I’m not sure what method you use for a 4 point, for I edit the original to reflect what was repaired or replaced, and include the necessary updated photos. After all, if the item was replaced, it’s no longer there (for example, a new panel or new roof).

The client can’t easily send a primary report and addendum, if they need to forward the report to additional offices, so a corrected “single” report makes more sense.

1 Like

I created a word document Re-asesment of property. In it I explain that the home was inspected, report number, date of the inspection. I further explain the items requested a 2nd look at an then break it down to two sections. Completed in a proposal manner or incomplete. Happy to send you a copy. If you would like a copy Email me Nick@AlatisInspectionService.com

1 Like

D’Agostino
did you ever send me a email address to send that word Doc?