Dominic Says "Meet me at the NAHI Conference"

Is Bob hiding out with Dom?

That’s not nearly as bad as Nathan’s special urinal at the conference. That’s a picture of Napoleon with his face and a sign saying “Nathan Thornberry Only” to the left.

I was getting paid to be at this conference and speak. I’m not sure what Nathan was doing there.

Nathan,

I’m just curious, do you know the history between Nick, NACHI & NAHI?

Two exhibitors told me it was a bust, less than 70 attendees at their annual convention if you don’t count their wives and vendors.

At least half the guys here are NACHI and don’t belong to NAHI. The other half belong to both.

Dominic explains:

That means that all the attendees at their National Convention are InterNACHI members. Awesome. I couldn’t make that up if I wanted to. :smiley:

You guys are where the word GEEKS came form !
Dang what a bunch of geeks !LoL
Jokin’…no !

Okay, just checking.

I was told that Nathan, tripped and old lady with her own cane while killing a puppy. Right after he stole everyone’s personal information and sold it to the Russian mob. :p:twisted:

I heard a different story:
I heard Dingleberry got caught in a closet licking an old ladies dog’s balls. She was so upset that she kicked Mr. Dingles in the balls and sent him to the hospital.
We called the hospital but they won’t release any personal information on the patient.
Which story can we believe???

I was there! Obviously Michelle told you all about it! :mrgreen:

Dom is a classy guy with a good product.

And he got paid to attend. Excellent.

The greatest endorsement that this pledge could have comes from a lead broker for alarm systems contractors who resents it … and the author of a revision to the code of “ethics” that necessitates it.

I appreciate their input.

I heard one of the vendors (intoxicated) was seen entering his room with a local male prostitute.
Word has it, the vendor was later taken to the local hospital by ambulance and treated for “undisclosed back door entry problems”?
Can anyone verify this???

How can anyone verify your fantasies?

They’re not fantasies, just rumors.