don't blame me no more

Thanks Harry. We should have lunch sometime to put a face with a name. Give me a call sometime.

Hey now.

'This is not a dating site :smiley:

Just playing.

Time to hit the kid birthday party circuit. Everyone have a great day.

If you lived closer I would take you to lunch too.

By the way, stay out of the ball pit. It’s a bacteria soup. :wink:

Thanks.

That is one thing you can be sure I did. :slight_smile:

I have to say I was dead set against doing these wind mits about 4 years ago. However My inspectors that work for me wanted to do them as additional income. So it was allowed

Wind mits are not easy, and I won’t touch one for Under 125.00. The time it takes to get all the stuff done, Pictures, Redo’s when Mr Homeowner finally finds his documents, Make them a hassel.

However
Nobody can argue that a wind mit, tagged on to a Inspection is Free Money. You are already crawling the attic, checking the windows, and walking the exterior.

One Trick I have found - Carry two cameras, Do the wind mit on one Chip and the HI on the other chip. Seems to streamline the paper process.

Plus They change the form so we get to do them over and over and over and over - You may do over’s for Free - We dont. We blame the Insurance board and give them the info to complain.

Remind me not to go to tallahassee anytime soon,

Aj

I totally agree with you.
For pictures, when I get to the inspection, I go around the home and take all the wind mit pictures. When I go in the attic, I take all the wind mit pictures first.

I may start using the two camera approach, but differently. All attic pictures will be with the high zoom camera and everything else will be with the pocket camera.