Doomed to repeat past mistakes?

You guys lost
Get over it, and move on with your life.

Eight years ago, they wanted him for a candidate and when he declined, it went to George W. Bush.

Yesterday’s hero disagrees with the status quo…and becomes today’s schmuck.

He was a schmuck both times.

RINOS have destroyed the party of conservatives and Democrats kicked theirs out al ong time ago.

Do you think we would be in this current mess without RINOS and Liberals willing assistance?

To Bob Elliot:

I’m still an American thank you and will fight against stupid policies no matter who claims them.

You can tell me all about the “change” four years from now.:roll:

We all lost, you just don’t know it yet.

They are all politicians, we will continue to lose, until we say no more.

If this country slips into a depression it was well on it’s way when Obama was only a Junior Senator from Illinois, the blame for all of what we are suffering through now and maybe for the next decade will be traced back to George W. Bush and his failed domestic & foreign policies and foolish war in Iraq.

[quote=“jburkeson1, post:26, topic:34470”]

George W. Bush and his failed domestic & foreign policies and **foolish war in Iraq./**quote]

You sit on top of the world and look the other way when a dictator cuts the limbs off his own people for, (Lets start with) no you cannot have my daughter at age 12.

Foolish war in Iraq, sorry if you wont be grilling strips with friends on Saturday night for a while but having Pizza instead but my country and great leaders like George Bush have to protect the ones who cannot protect themselves. If it means that I might have to work a second job then so be.

When I meet my maker I want him to know that I gave and did without somethings.

The war in Iraq is one of the best things America has ever done. As we sit on top we have a moral obligation to protect victims who are ruled under such dictators as Saddam Husein and others like him.

Dollars to donuts when the history books regarding GWB’s Dirty Little War in Iraq are finally written it will not be your version that goes into print. :roll:

I truly believe when the dust settles and we return to a “Bull Market” Iraq will be a striving nation full of hard working and inspired people. Can you imagine that life for those people? President Bush did.

George Bush Jr & Sr. gave our world the security we need to grow and raise our family’s and now along with Obama’s dedication and vision to better job opportunities our lives and prospects will be the greatest of all before us.

The next Bull Market will last for many years and world terror will be in remission for many long years and our grandchildren will have the same great life that we all have today.

I am truly thankful for George W. Bush Jr. for giving me a safe home to sleep in tonight and I am here to support Obama’s vision and work hard to make it the best for all of us.

President Bush & President Obama will be a win win once the dust settles. You have not seen the Bull yet my friend.

You just don’t get it. Its not about money, its about protecting a nation that cannot protect its self.

I got news for you little joey, it is never going to end as long as we are sitting on top.

America will always fight for those who cannot fight for themselves. It does not matter who is President or in congress.

We have a moral obligation to protect these people.

True, but then again I didn’t realize you could throw it so far either. :lol:

IF?

I’m afraid that what Obama is proposing will assure it.

Let’s hope wiser and cooler heads prevail.

Obama wants to spend $1 TRILLION on infrastructure with deficit spending.

That will have to be paid for with higher taxes at a later date.

We’d be better off with long term tax cuts and spending reductions. That would actually spur a weak economy as money is put back in people’s pockets.

Damn Keynesians are at it again.

It’s going to take a miracle to get the United States back on track after the past 8 failed years that Bush was in office… He took office after Clinton with a surplus and he flushed that down the drain with all the huge handouts to all his buddies in office…

Who knows if Obama will turn things around maybe he will and maybe he won’t but hes got a lot of obstacles in his way left behind by the Bush Admin that will take years to accomplish…

I rest my case. :roll:

You can always spot a Democrat… they always fix the blame, instead of the problem!

Do I need to remind you that as distasteful as the Bush excess spending was the Democrats wanted to spend even more?

The "surplus"of Clinton was an illusion. The fact remains that at no time did the federal debt go down.

As far as the “handouts” to all his buddies, WTF are you talking about?

I would also remind you that to a large extent the current mess was a result of easy money policy and the encouragement of lending to borrowers that couldn’t afford to repay. Those programs began long before the Bush administration and despite repeated warnings that Fannie and Freddie were in trouble, the glut of lending continued unabated.

As they say, payback is a bitch.

…funny how, during the debacle prior to the election, most Republicans refused to acknowledge that there even was a recession…and today, they have it ALL figured out. LOL

Thanks for adding nothing to the debate James.:roll:

As you know the official recession was only recently declared.
That’s just the way it works.:shock:

No, sir.

Many have been reporting the true condition of the economy…and have been berated and belittled for it by you and others. There are several threads on the subject.

An independent agency has officially endorsed what the world has already known for a year.

Now…suddenly and miraculously, those who have spent a year denying the existence of what everyone could see…have the ONLY correct answers to resolving it…and, as usual, the rest of the world is wrong, again.

Don’t you ever get tired of it, yourself?

James, you are wrong.

Recessions are never called until after they have already begun.

Look it up.

James, since you like to hide behind calling others out why not share with all the little dumb people your fix for the economy?