Double Split Bus ?

I come across split bus panels all the time. They were commonly used up here during the late 60’s and 70’s. This was a first time for what I can only call a “Double Split Bus”.

The breaker marked “1” controls the middle portion also marked as “1”.
The breaker marked “2” controls the lower portion also marked as “2”.

Is there a specific name for this type of panel or would it still just be considered a “split bus” even with the two splits? Semantics but I just want something for possible clarification in case I come across it again.

And yes, that is paint sprayed all throughout the panel. :roll:

Still referred to as a “split bus.” The schematic of the panel will often have these listed as “lighting control” and “appliance control” centers.