Double wraps

Had anyone come across double wraps for wind mitigation? What do they look like?

Very few, and usually not on every truss. You may see some on multi-ply girder trusses. Double wraps are simply two single wraps, usually on each side. There are other variations such as a Simpson H16 or Sanibel strap.

I bump into them maybe 3 times a year.

double wraps2.JPG

I have come across some trusses with 2 wraps but then the next truss over usually has just 1.

yep I see them but not two often. Simply 2 single wraps one on each side.

Then mark as single.

Yes, that is what I do. Thanks.