I’m having a discussion with the Draw company and the builder.
The question is Rough plumbing and heating.
What do you consider rough complete.
- Register rings in and holes cut. No duct work in
- Register rings in and dust to furnace area.
- Maybe same as one. All required work so insulation and dry wall can be installed.
- All needed plumbing so insulation and dry wall can be installed. No plumbing in unfinished basement.
- All plumbing except connection to water source, no water heater and no fixtures.