I'm having a discussion with the Draw company and the builder.
The question is Rough plumbing and heating.
What do you consider rough complete.
1. Register rings in and holes cut. No duct work in
2. Register rings in and dust to furnace area.
3. Maybe same as one. All required work so insulation and dry wall can be installed.
1. All needed plumbing so insulation and dry wall can be installed. No plumbing in unfinished basement.
2. All plumbing except connection to water source, no water heater and no fixtures.