Drivers Licenses Viewable Online

YOUR DRIVER’S LICENCE[FONT=Arial]
This is upsetting, and thought I should pass it along. Check your driver’s license… Now you can see anyone’s driver’s license on the Internet, including your own! I just searched and there it was…picture and all! Thanks Homeland Security! Privacy, where is our right to it? I definitely removed mine, I suggest you all do the same… Go to the web site and check it
out.

Just enter your name, and state to see if yours is on file. After your license comes on the screen, click the box marked “Please Remove”. This will remove it from public viewing, but not from law enforcement.

[/FONT][FONT=Arial][size=3]http://www.license.shorturl.com/[/size]](http://www.license.shorturl.com/)[/FONT]

Now you’ve done it Dominic.

They’ll be at your door soon.

thanks, I needed a good laugh today!

It’s a total outrage! They didn’t even get a good pic of me, I don’t know where they got that pic. In fact, I think it looks more like Russ Spriggs than it does like me.

Lmao!! :d :d :d :d

Your picture looked fine to me when I looked you up.

Hmm, maybe then Russ and I just spent too much time together and that’s why I thought it looked like him. Let me go look up yours…

You a**s!!

Well Dominic,

You got me this time. I definitely owe you one, and there’s no need to remind me. I’ll keep you in check.

I didn’t think there was a public system in place for licenses, but you never know with today’s technology.

I don’t think Bob liked the fact they had a picture of him! I just looked you up Bob, I think it looked pretty close!

hehehe

Looks nothing like me.

bald-monkey.jpg

Looks pretty close to me!
webmesmall.jpgbald-monkey.jpg

the drivers license photo is obviously pretty recent as you have less hair on your head than the photo on the left

Nice, cute, Dominic.

This is the second time I get caught with this one, ha. ha. I guess I am to gullible for that sh#t.

One good thing is I did not look like Bob Eliott. ha. ha. Sorry Bob. :wink:

Marcel :slight_smile: :smiley: :wink:

got me

I’m so glad people don’t scroll down before reading the first post hehe :smiley:

That guy on the left is not me.
Just some very handsome model.

Hey, I put my info in and a picture of Dan Harris came up!

I’m disappointed Dom they had the address wrong#-o

Let’s see it Ken, I’ve always wondered what he looked like.

Marcel :slight_smile: :wink: