Drones

Have the DJI Vision Plus and use it for video’s slide shows and second story photos. Here is sample from my own house. Watch it in HD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah3y7LJK3Xo

Wayne that looks very good. What video editing software do you recommend?

Thanks,

Bert

Bert,

We are experimenting with a couple formats right now. You can edit on youtube video and a slide show. There is another format that has a subscription and some Realtors use it called Visual Tour. It has some nice options for loading photos and adding text and music. I have been asking Realtors and sellers what they prefer mostly. I have done some editing but have a girl that does it now because I really don’t have the time or even really want to honestly.

Yes I hear you. Thanks Wayne. I’ll ask around here myself maybe this weekend and see what I come up with. Thanks again for sharing and keep on enjoying your drone.

Bert

I use Sony Vegas. LOVE the Program.

Anyone have any drone pictures that show close up roof details?
Are they too large to post on here?

Here’s one I took a couple months ago Bruce. This picture was taken with the drone. It was a single story home. When I saw the damage I took out my ladder and went up for a closer inspection. But as you can see, it was pretty detailed as is. The one with the date is the one I took with my camera. the drone camera won’t date them.

Bert

DSC06517.JPG

Here’s a further away view with the drone for perspective…

Bert

Thanks Greg. I’ll give that one a look.

Bert

I have some really good close up photos with great detail but yes they do come out large like around 5.5- 6 megs.

Nice eye hand coordination Bert----Hope your doing well :wink:

Hey there Fred. Doing well here thanks. Good to hear from you as well. I know you’re busy when I don’t see you on the boards. Stay we’ll.

Bert

Did a split level roof today. Really didn’t need the aerial close up but did it anyway just because. You can see the corners starting to curl a little.

I am curious if the wide angle lens causes any difficulty with perspectives for close ups

It can give you that panoramic type view if not positioned right and seem weird

A 45 degree wide angle actually improves the closeup capability, almost macro.

Just curious can you actually get close enough to see minor hail dings

Is this close enough for you Charlie?

Bert

How’s this for close? Not the best I think but not bad either…

Bert

Here’s one Charlie. Not the very best but not too bad…

Bert