Dropped-in truss pg. 15 and more good info, imo

I was talking with another inspector about roof member terminology and what to call it in the report and I came across this.

btw: for almost 40 years I’ve known them as let-ins or outriggers depending on roof type…


That was a good link Barry and thanks.

I also found a truss glossary here that might help some on how to describe certain parts of a truss system in their reports.


Might come in handy for some.

Marcel :):smiley:

Agreed Barry. Very good source! Just shelfed it in my virtual library along with many other’s you and Marcel produce. Keep them coming guys.

Thanks Barry and Marcel . . . great information!


John Kogel