Duck Dominance

(Jeffrey Carlson) #1

Don’t get your hopes up too high Ohio State. The Ducks are about to school you on what west coast football is all about.

Got questions??? Call Florida State. :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

(Dave Fetty, CMI) #2

Keep talkin’… I do have to say the ducks looked extremely good. That offense is unparalleled. Congrats on your win and good luck in the first playoff championship.
Oh… And GO BUCKS!

(Daniel Gunn) #3

Should be an exciting game either way. I’m in SEC country, but I have to admit I was glad when OSU knocked Alabama out of the running. I don’t think anybody north of the Georgia/Florida line thought that FSU was going to win against Oregon.

(Derek Grace, 16000090161) #4

The Bucks are going duck hunting…

(Roy Lewis, CMI - North Florida Inspector) #5
(Michael A. Clark, CMI) #6

When is “Buckeye” season??

(Michael A. Clark, CMI) #7

When is “Buckeye” season??

(Derek Grace, 16000090161) #8

September…

(David C. Macy, CMI) #9

I am impressed the Buckeyes made it this far with there 3rd string QB.
Meyer should be coach of the year.

Should be a good game.

(Kevin M. Leonard, CMI) #10

Get your fresh, ready to roast, duck here. :smiley:

(Kevin M. Leonard, CMI) #11

Halftime:

Ohio State 21
Oregon 10

GO BUCKS

(Kevin M. Leonard, CMI) #12

I think someone’s got some crow to eat. So when does that school start? :stuck_out_tongue:

FINAL:
Ohio State 42 Ohio State DOMINATED the Ducks HARD
Oregon 20

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=HN.608014996973291291&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

(Jim Hanson) #13

I’m a Hawkeye fan and tonight was the first (and probably last) time I’ve ever cheered for the Buckeyes. Great game for the Big Ten!

(Derek Grace, 16000090161) #14

We were truly schooled by west coast football. Duck season is officially over…

(Jeffrey Carlson) #15

The taste of crow is SH*TTY! Great job Ohio State. Oregon still can’t handle the tried and true ground and pound. I’ll still be rooting for Oregon next year, even without Mariota. Go Ducks!!!