Ductwork

I asked you one question yesterday and no more You scared the crap out of me not knowing what the inside of a flex duct looked like. Dave and I both can help you Dave is my son I trained him:twisted: he gets a little rowdy but is a nice guy (sometimes). I totally agree with his thinking about the lack of training in this profession of home inspection to many just say further evaulation its sad

Well sadly in my class training they teach you not to think just write up for professional evaluation. I understand that it should be left to the pros but I also think I need to know what I’m looking at. So I’m going to keep learning so I have an idea what I’m doing. If at any point I ask a question that is dumb to others well I’m sorry, I’m in the learning process.

That is the problem with the trainers today they don’t know either. I said you scared me I did not say it was a dumb question. I was going to draw some more info from you but I got busy with reports and did not get back to the post.

Don’t ever say your sorry for asking a question:D

You will find that properly maintaining a home inspection business includes regular research and reading of a considerable amount of reference material. Even questions on here can sometime run for a page or two before a legitimate knowledgable answer is provided(I’m guilty of populating those first pages at times). No one can feed you answers, tracking them down will become one of your best skills as an inspector.