duh umm, basement flooding question

Ohhhhhhh Henri,
‘Henri is perhaps the most trusted EXPERT on residential housing… his construction career concentrated on all aspects of construction repair and remodeling. He is a member of ASHI and has done hundreds of home inspections…’

That’s nice, wonder–fking-ful… i ask, is he an expert on basement waterproofing… huh? looollll Nope.

2nd question, basement flooded 3 times…

DUH homeowner says he’s gonna do this, that and duh other TING YET… doesn’t say dogshttt about where the fkg water is/was coming in!!!

–Was the water visible along the perimeter walls, along the bottom of wall(s) and floor?

–Was duh water coming UP through a floor drain etc??

–Was duh water coming in through the chimney chute door?

What the hllll do you mean when ya say YER shtty basement ‘flooded’, need ta know DAT!

Henri says, this, that and other TINGS… sheesh… says MOST causes of basement leakage is from GRADE deficiencies… wrong g dang answer!

This homeowner and some others say… their basement ‘floods’… she gets water out the chimney chute door and through deteriorated rod holes in several walls… gets a lot of water in…just after 5 minutes… got dat?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r9Sle4hXiA see the stupid azz water, just after 5 minutes of doing a water test WIFF a hose, duhhhh. Water came out the chimney chute door and rod hole near chimney

Here was the first video, before doing the dumb azz water test…

So duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, telling this homeowner (like the one is article), to play with the dumb azz grade doesn’t find/determine/identify the actual problems!!! dangngggggggggggggggggggg looolllllllllllllll
What Henri, she was supposed to… mudjack that concrete? Or caulk along the edge of concrete and chimney? Incompetent bullshttt.

Running a g dang water test is what you HAVE to do sometimes, in order to…
find/determine/identify the actual friggggggggggggggggin problem(s) so that…lool, the homeowner get get them fixed correctly once and for all, g damn man.

Homeowner is this video had the grade RAISED 4 bricks HIGH and sloped away…LOOOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLL

Did raising and sloping the grade identify her actual problems and did raising and sloping the grade away FIX those problems/leaky basement??? Hllll no.

Hey Henri, homeowner raised and slope the grade here AND had an interior basement moron system installed $$$$$, still leaked, duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Also notice there is NO VISIBLE ‘corner crack’ when you eyeball the INSIDE of the basement walls.

BUTT crack, there sure as shttt is an exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxterior corner crack in the stupid foundation wall (and other cracks/problems) and THAT is why and WHERE the dumb azz WATER gets into the hollow block wall, yes, that’s right. Has N O T H I N G to do with a supposed improper/poor grade, gimmie a g dang break with that incompetent supposed CAUSE, nonsense.

CAN’T you SEE, can’t you UNDERSTAND… what YOUR MISSING on your inspections??? looool
Telling most homeowners that most basement leakage is because of a supposed poor grade is incompetent, ignorant bullshtt baby, yes it is…you have not identified their problem(s) nor will toying with the grade fix/repair whatever the homeowners actual problem is!!! Your better off not saying anything as BUYERS are getting bs’d, ripped off, yep they sure are.

I suggest you seek counseling.

You are a stick in the mud!!!

The local Pub would be good…Huh? I hope you can shoot 9 ball?
Call me Mr Bubber if you are ever down my way…I’m buying!Yep!
What ever it cost. I’d like to meet you.
Yep! You don’t even havta take out your CC .
I like this Brother…Yep!

…counseling, advice and support that is given to people to help them deal WIFF problems, make important decisions etc

…counseling, professional guidance of the individual by utilizing psychological methods especially in collecting case history data etc

Gee Doc, i haven’t done 10 lbs of heroin since I had my test–I-CCCles laminated

Let’s see here… umm quite a few home inspectors prescribe supposed remedies for leaky basements without knowing (or bothering to determine, yeah yeah, that’s not what HI’s do) the ACTUAL problem/reason the sob basement leaks!!! looooollll Oh myyyyyy.

Quite a few claim most leaky basements are because of poor grading… NONSENSE!!!

That’s biggggggggggggggggggggggggg screw up.

Example, raised grade, basement continues to leak…

Like most, this basement didn’t leak because of a supposed dumb azz poor grade. It leaked because there was a crack in the basement wall behind the paneling, and because of a deteriorated rod hole behind the paneling.

SAME house, my old stinky azz inside the dumb azz basement. See the hairline crack, rod hole… THOSE were WHY and WHERE the water got in, NOT because of a supposed incompetent poor grade

Homeowners are paying most home inspectors $300–500, to HELP them. loool If HI’s don’t want to or don’t know how-to find/determine the actual reason(s) for most leaky basements…fine!!! Just frikkkkkkking saying that those who tell homeowners that their problem and solution for most leaky basements is…the grade or adding 69’ downspout extension doesn’t know wtf they’re talking about and should cough up that inspection fee. No, Bubba needs no counseling buttttt some HI’s do on this-subject.

Tampa FLORIDA, snook fishing WIFF Luiza… GOT MILK??? (this is Uncle Bubba’s type of God, she is very good at handling a pole)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukPHh_J7uYM … Roy, do you like fishing? hehehee
Luiza, some say Bubbamilk needs…counseling, would you be willing to counsel this old terd, huh…plllllease.