e-mail / HTML software

Anyone have any recommendations on bulk e-mail/HTML software? I’m not particularly interested in paying for a service. I’m more interested in doing this in-house. Something simple and basic would be ideal.
Thanks in advance
Mark

I can’t believe I’m the only one to have wanted to do this? 6hrs and no replies? Do you all use services?

Mark,

I would try www.sendblaster.com - it has a demo package and if you like it and it works for you I believe it costs about $110.00 to buy . . . let me know what you think about it . . . hope it works for you.

Read: http://www.nachi.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18068&highlight=newsletters

:)Thanks Michael(s). That’s definately a step ahead.

You’re welcome . . . let us know how it works out.

Found this from RR:
*Kind of, I think, maybe. For example, my email newsletter has lots of links to my web site where I store a lot of stuff. So when they click through from a link, they are at my web site. Such a tactic drives traffic to my web site and increases the various search engine rankings. Search engines don’t care how people get to your site, they just want to know whether or not they are getting there.
You’ll see some newsletters where all of the newsletter content is in the newsletter. For print newsletters, that was viable in the past. For email newsletters, it loses out. Pique their interest with a good first paragraph for all your articles, and then include “Click here to read more” That also allows you to include more HELPful articles in your newsletter.
Oops, read/copied from the thread given by mboyett . . . good luck.