Electric Range Receptacle

Please post a picture of an electric range that has a receptacle in the back splash.

It was protected by an Edison base fuse that was located under the right rear burner.

It was allowed for some time in accordance with the code.

Most of those were 42" wide models. I’d hazard to guess that most are also no longer in service.

A friend of mine has/had one. Not sure if it still exists though. This was 8-10 years ago that I saw it last.

I remember saying “Hey, what’s behind this little swing away cover. Look, it’s a fuse.

Was it a Crowsley (sp) or something like that?