Am I missing anything in here?

I dont see the green grounding

although it is an old panel and in need of upgradeing
its a CEB brand panel

thanks for your eyes:)

1432 coteau st 081.JPG

1432 coteau st 081.JPG

Eragorn
Post this in the “Electrical” section. One of our American friends will know the answer.

The ground wires are visible, and all appear to be connected to the panel box.
In older wire the ground wire is likely to be bare.

I don’t see the system ground, if that’s what you’re asking. It may be grounded at the meter, however.

Looks like the bottom right set of breakers should have a handle tie (multi-wire circuit). Also, were the outlets ungrounded? I didn’t see many ground wires entering the panel.

Putting this thread in the elect. section will help.

This appears to be a distribution (sub) panel. The egc’s are visible and the neutrals have been isolated. I see no issues here.

Grounding conductors are not required to be green. Bare is also acceptable - at least in the U.S.

There looks to be three - three wire circuits connected to breakers that are not bridged (connected together). Did a house last wqeek where the owner had four three wire circuits. He had all four red wires connected to the top four breakers and the next four black wires to the next four.

Hi Vern
In Ontario, multi-wire circuits are not required to have the breaker handles tied together unless they are supplying a 240V load or a kitchen split. I know it’s different over
there.