Electrical question, distribution panel

Three questions on a distribution panel in a 2008 townhouse condo. (100 amp disconnect was outside.)

I’m pretty sure tandems are not allowed here due to the lack of those extra lines/markings on the diagram, and the ”2020” designation, is that correct?
Can someone identify the brand of these two different breakers? The panel and the rest of the breakers are Siemens.
How would I, as a HI, determine if this is a multi-wire circuit and therefore needs a common tie (and if so aren’t they on the same leg? Shared neutral?). I tried to see if those two went into one cable but wasn’t able to tell.
Thank you very much, all comments are appreciated, I find the theory aspect of electricity pretty fascinating.
Eli

(Posted this already in the miscellaneous but was advised to re-post it here in electrical.)

Sorry, the copy & paste didnt work properly, trying again…

Three questions on a distribution panel in a 2008 townhouse condo. (100 amp disconnect was outside.)

1. I’m pretty sure tandems are not allowed here due to the lack of extra lines/markings on the diagram and the ”2020” designation, is that correct?
  2. Can someone identify the brand of these two different breakers? The panel and the rest of the breakers are Siemens.
  3. How would I, as a HI, determine if this is a multi-wire circuit and therefore needs a common tie (and if so aren’t they on the same leg? Shared neutral?). I tried to see if those two went into one cable but wasn’t able to tell.
    Thank you very much, all comments are appreciated, I find the theory aspect of electricity pretty fascinating.

Eli,
It looks like you have multiple 4 conductor NM cables entering the top of the panel, and only one is used for a 240-V circuit. So, at least 6 suspected MWB circuits without tie handles. Plus the wafer (tandem) breakers and unmarked white wires at 240-V breakers at the bottom of the panel. Electrician.

1 Like

Thank you Fred!

1 Like

You’re correct. No tandems allowed and limited to 20 circuits.

Thank you Christopher.

You would need to see if both the red and black came from the same cable to determine if these were a MWBC.

The handle ties requirements are a recent addition to the NEC. Prior editions only required both to disconnect if on the same yoke.

Thank you Jim.