eletrical coarse

Went to the eletrical coarse in greenville on aug 19. This coarse was well worth the money. Mr.Abernathy is a heck of a speaker and was well informed of what he was talking about. He also gave credit where credit was due. I would recommend this coarse to anyone. Money well spent.

Richard,

All I can say is THANK YOU to you and the other 48 guys & gals who attended. It is always a challenge to get enough information into a 7 hour class without getting too " Code " latent or making sure information does not go to “above” the board so that it causes more confussion.

As I said, I can’t cover all I want to cover…it is a 2 day class in my opinion so that I could take more time on individual things but we do our best. I am working on a new one that should be done in a few weeks that will be a WALK THROUGH style format…should be nice and I hope to come back to SC soon…wonderful area and the seminar was done with CLASS…Tom Rausch is a top notch guy…

As always if their was anything I could not cover or any of my “ranting” causes any confussion…as I said at the seminar…my phone line is always open to the NACHI guys…

I am also working on a class just on Grounding and Bonding and the In’s and Out’s of the subject for HI’s…it will be a more advanced class rather than just the basics…hope we can bring it your way sometime.

Thank you again…

Richard,

All I can say is THANK YOU to you and the other 48 guys & gals who attended. It is always a challenge to get enough information into a 7 hour class without getting too " Code " latent or making sure information does not go to “above” the board so that it causes more confussion.

As I said, I can’t cover all I want to cover…it is a 2 day class in my opinion so that I could take more time on individual things but we do our best. I am working on a new one that should be done in a few weeks that will be a WALK THROUGH style format…should be nice and I hope to come back to SC soon…wonderful area and the seminar was done with CLASS…Tom Rausch is a top notch guy…

As always if their was anything I could not cover or any of my “ranting” causes any confussion…as I said at the seminar…my phone line is always open to the NACHI guys…

I am also working on a class just on Grounding and Bonding and the In’s and Out’s of the subject for HI’s…it will be a more advanced class rather than just the basics…hope we can bring it your way sometime.

Thank you again…

Ooooh Goody!!! Does this mean I get you now Paul?! :slight_smile: :wink:

I also took the electrical course put on by Paul and found him to be extremely knowledgeable and engaging. Sometimes the cirricullum wandered a bit but that can be expected with a room full of inspectors. Paul is absolutely right when he says it should be a 2 day class. There is so much information. One thing I certainly learned for sure is that I should be a lot more cautious around a panel. Safety first.
Thanks again Paul and NACHI for providing this class.
And Paul don’t be suprised when I do call for information about a problem I may encounter.

Louis,

My phone is always open to you my friend…you have a problem you pick up the phone and call me fella…:slight_smile:

Wendy,

I thought I sent you a 1 page information sheet…I know you want more…sorry as I ran into a HUGE job that is eating up my time. I only stopped to do this seminar and then BACK to the grind.

I may have some time this coming weekend to devote to more information for you…thanks for your patience…LIFE is BUSY…

Now, this is what I’m talking about!!! Paul Abernathy does an excellent job and will soon be in Seattle, WA, Sacramento, CA, San Diego, CA and Phoenix, AZ - check the NACHI Certified Training website for all the details! Register soon as class sizes are limited!