Embarrasing!

Raymond E.

stop and think, we have www.nachi.org branded on everything.
some of us include that in marketing. there are at least 3 places
where the NACHI home page says Message Board. Have you not
noticed non-members(home owners) posting questions about issues
within their own homes, asking “NACHI professionals” for help?

Yes you’re correct. But why would Nachi have forum rules in place when you register and having to agree to them, and then they aren’t enforced?

The rules are there, but not enforced. If there not enforced then it shows Nachi has no intention of following its own guidelines.

:wink:

Funny as a rubber crutch.

This will explain things. Anything written by Norm Bushman aka Dave Bottoms Editor in Chief of the Canadian Home Inspector Magazine is false. Mr. Bottoms has been reported to OAHI and the Police for sending threats and uttering threats.

If things don’t improve soon, I may have to ask you to stop helping me.

Yep, it’s me Mr Bottoms all right. You got me. :cool:

Regards,
Norm :lol:

Hello my friends. Checking in this morning to see how it’s going. As you know MysteryMan hacked the account that one of these fools set up using bugemenot.com and changed the password for user name: gilstrachan. MysteryMan is a NACHI member who’s only goal here is to shut down this idiocy. It seems to have been greatly reduced but I will continue to monitor for the benifit of the membership at NACHI.

Sure Ray, whatever. :roll:

Regards

Be a man FAKE NORM. POST your e-mail address.

inforwhis@sympatico.ca

Regards, and drop me a line.

Ya, I’ll do that. **NOT

You are even less bright than I thought.

You even *sound *like Ray for crying out loud. At least make an effort to mask your writing style, Ray. :roll:

Regards

Well FAKE NORM It’s true. I am disguising my writing style but I am not intentionaly mimicking Ray’s. I know you think you have used your great powers of deduction and logic to ascertain that I am Raymond but you will never figure it out as I am a complete wild card. Te he te he te he.

If add “crying out loud” I will perhaps sound like you. :slight_smile:

I bet you do a lot of that.

FAKE NORM - Still an idiot

I’m not *trying *to figure out who you are. I, like everyone else, already knows who you are, Ray.

Regards,
Norm

I know this is driving you crazy **FAKE NORM **but the fact is that you or one of your friends messed up. OOPS. :oops:

I wrested control of the user name: gilstrachan yesterday using the bugmenot.com info and locked you and your ilk out. Te he Te he

You can say it isn’t so all you like but you know the truth and so do I.

Take your idiotic squabble and battle with Ray and Roy somewhere else.:roll: