Energy Conservation Ordinance (CECO) Difference Water Consumption Inspection

Hi Everyone,

I perform residential and commercial inspection in California. Recently I have agent asking me do I perform water consumption inspection. I wasn’t able to find anything about water consumption inspection but the search comes back as Energy Conservation Ordinance Certification, BPI Certification, HERS Rater Program or CalCerts Certification. All these search doesn’t seem to have any related information about providing Water Consumption Inspection Service. Which certification should I be obtaining for the correct services? Which certification should I be obtaining for a second source are best to service in California? I really appreciate you guys help. Thank you very much.