This thread is dedicated exclusively for those students currently enrolled in the InterNACHI course titled, “Energy Movement.”
Students are free to pose questions and comments here and join in the conversation with other students. The thread will be monitored by the course instructor.
By attending this session, students will:
- understand the principles of energy and energy movement.
- learn the three methods of heat transfer;
- understand the difference between thermal and air barriers and the proper location of each;
- recognize the forces that cause air leakage;
- understand the connection between air leakage, energy waste, and moisture problems; and
- understand how air ducts affect the pressure balance within the home.
In keeping with InterNACHI’s commitment to Continuing Education, this course is open and free to all members, and can be taken again and again, without limit.