Engineering firm needs an InterNACHI inspector in Kansas.

Good Afternoon,

Our firm Walker Reid Strategies is a specialty tax engineering firm based in Florida. We have a project that we are working on in your area and as part of our process, our firm requires that an inspector performs a site verification of the energy efficient upgrades that were placed into service.

You will not be verifying the code compliance or quality of the work, just verifying that it has been installed by taking photos. We do not need a formal report. our company requests photos to be taken and an inspection checklist to be completed (see attached) I will provide you with an upload link to just drag and drop the photos, and they do not need to be labeled. Our fee for this project is $400-

The inspection is located at:
Ottawa County Health Center Addition: 215 E 8th St, Minneapolis, KS 67467

Please let me know if this is something InterNACHI members would be interested in and if you are available sometime next week and provide me with the date & time, so I can send you a purchase order and additional information, I will reach out to our client to confirm the inspection so please do not contact the client and then I will send you a confirmation email with all of the details. I have attached the inspection checklist for your review and please complete and return the attached W-9.

Sincerely,

Kelly Moffett

Walker Reid Strategies, Inc.
8401 Lake Worth Rd. Suite 103
Lake Worth, FL 33467
Toll Free: 800-662-1793
Fax: 866-651-2385