Enjoy this month's Florida InterNACHI eNewsletter.

I highly respect Russell’s passion with this industry.

Especially many points and guidance he shared with us here.

Look forward to his next post.

I know just how Russell feels to help people and take the crap after. “Unprofessional” so many know it alls who know little!

There is an old expression, “If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out”…just sayin. Probably good advise for everyone

Nick;

I for one, would like to applaud you for all of your hard work.

Will the NACHI on line Agreement (Which I would like to thank you for) be updated to conform to Florida’s new requirements?

I have taken worse beatings then those. You just have not seen any good beatings like it use to be. This message board has calmed down considerably. There was a few times Nick got beaten up by members so bad, I kept on helling stay down Nick stay down. He would then get back up and the members would beat him back down again until he was unconscious. I think if the NACHI staffers did not pull his body off the message board, he would still be typing with a limp. I am just saying.

Russ is pretty tough. I have a hard time believing it was just other inspectors pissing him off is the cause.

I can not and do not speak for Russ and I have not talked with him since he left the message board weeks ago.

I on the other hand do not answer some questions and stick to a small area of the message board because of the insults. I know for a fact that there are others with the same thoughts. Are we too soft, do we need thicker skin? Maybe, but there is never any reason to act with less than with professionalism.

When other organizations(non-inspector) discuss the unprofessional comments here you have to wonder why. I know of at least one group that will not allow it’s members to discuss them on the message board. I can not even list them without being immediately attacked, even though I have little to do with them. All that being said, this message board is still a great asset.