Environmental solutions

ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS out of Williamsport PA?
This company is a RIP-OFF void of Morals.

This company sent me an email for a HUD Inspection course for $550.00, i ordered the program by telephone after talking with a Mr. Arron Wise.
After ordering the program it arrived via email. I tried to open the program using my Mac computer, but it was a windows program and would not open using Mac.
I contacted Mr. Wise about this problem and he said the program is only offered in windows.
I asked for a refund since I do not have a Microsoft computer and cannot open the program.

MR. WISE SAID: I’M SORRY, WE DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS…

From the time I ordered the program to the time I asked for a refund was within the very same hour. (Within the very same hour)

I really hope that NACHI has higher standards and has NO relationship with ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS.

P.S. Google is filled with hundreds of complaints against this company.

Do a search on the forum for Aaron wise… You will then hang your head while you pee yourself

http://www.nachi.org/enviro2005.htm

NACHI has only one criteria for its vendors and that is that they give a better price to NACHI members than anyone else.

Crooked vendors such as Aaron Wise, Nathan Thornberry and Mike Napadow have always found easy prey here. Whether they are exploiting the inspector or exploiting his client, they find haven here if the price is right.

Do not count on NACHI to screen a vendor and do not make the mistake of considering a NACHI endorsement of a vendor as meaning anything more than a good price for a product of questionable value.

Aaron Wise was banned from the message board due to spamming, I believe.

Caveat emptor.

NACHI has only one criteria for its vendors and that is that they give a better price to NACHI members than anyone else.

Unpopular and unethical vendors such as Aaron Wise, Nathan Thornberry and Mike Napadow have always found easy prey here. Whether they are exploiting the inspector or exploiting his client, they find haven here if the price is right. Napadow, I believe, may still be in prison.

Do not count on NACHI to screen a vendor and do not make the mistake of considering a NACHI endorsement of a vendor as meaning anything more than a good price for a product of uncertain value.

Aaron Wise was banned from the message board due to spamming, I believe.

Caveat emptor.

Unpopular and unethical vendors such as Aaron Wise, Nathan Thornberry and Mike Napadow have always found easy prey here. Whether they are exploiting the inspector or exploiting his client, they find haven here if the price is right. Napadow, I believe, may still be in prison.

Do not count on NACHI to screen a vendor and do not make the mistake of considering a NACHI endorsement of a vendor as meaning anything more than a good price for a product of uncertain value.

Do not consider that a product or service is safe, “okay” or legal to use in your state simply because it is available through or endorsed by NACHI.

Aaron Wise was eventually banned from the message board due to spamming, I believe.

Caveat emptor.

Here is more info on the subject;

And the worst thing of all… you won’t be able to get off their SPAM email list for the rest of your life. I guess you should have investigated before you purchased and not after.

I would suggest you try to contest this through your credit card company.

Better Bussiness Bureau maybe.

Do a credit card charge back. Company will be on your side after you explain it to them.

Jeff

I think he is late .
I think this happened last Oct.
see post #

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f14/should-international-association-certified-home-inspectors-take-over-esa-environmental-solutions-association-53858/index3.html#post1102727

Correct. This message board is for vetting… nothing tops it for that purpose. And actually, earlier this evening, I’m the one who encouraged Michael to start this thread.

Yep. The message board is the main source to learn about vendors and their products.

Yep. And as you can see, this message board isn’t polluted with banner ads. I ask vendors who wish to purchase advertising space to instead give those ad dollars to members by way of unbeatable deals and discounts. That, in addition to me throwing InterNACHI’s weight around, is why members pay less for everything.

But that’s where I stop. After that, it’s up to members to shine the light of the industry’s most popular message board down on each vendor.