Environmental Training All across US

So you feel it is proper for him to disrespect me and every other member without being taken to task?

Ahhh… now I see. You two are best bud’s… only a couple of hours apart. Gotcha! Two pea’s in a pod.

sorry for any inconvenience we recently upgraded our system and our emails now contain an unsubscribe link to be compliant to the laws.

[size=4]Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning Warning [/size]

**This Scumbag is now actively attempting to connect with Google+ users. **

**This morning I received notice that he has added me to his G+ circles! **

DO NOT ALLOW HIM ACCESS TO YOUR GOOGLE+ PAGES!!!

**Go to his page, and scroll down in the right margin, and you will see a text button that will allow you to BLOCK/REPORT him! A new window will open, with two options… 1st at the top will allow you to BLOCK him… 2nd below is the option to report him. Clicking submit (?) will open another window confirming the 2nd choice… Commercial SPAMMER!!! **

**I encourage everyone to block him as a SPAMMER! **

https://plus.google.com/u/0/10507898…7/posts?cfem=1

DO NOT LET THIS SCUMBAG SPAMMER GAIN CONTROL OVER YOU!

ONCE YOU ALLOW HIM ACCESS BY ADDING HIM TO YOUR CIRCLES… YOU HAVE GIVEN HIM YOUR PERMISSION TO SPAM YOU!!!

**You have read about these tactics on the internet, and heard about these scams on the news… normally accociated with Collection Agencies, and other nefarious evil do’ers. **

**DO NOT FALL FOR HIS CRAP! **

**REPORT HIS ACTIONS TO GOOGLE SO THEY CAN TAKE ACTION AND BAN HIM FROM ATTACKING ALL GOOGLE+ USERS!!! **