Erol Kartal re-joins NACHI as a member. Welcome back Erol!

Originally Posted By: dharris
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Quote:

Hopefully in the end he will do what 1800 other ASHI members did this past year... and join NACHI's ranks permanently.

Nick, I think your blowing smoke with this statement.
Tell you what I'll do, if you post the ASHI members names , their ASHI membership #s along with a contact email or phone # of the 1800 ASHI that joined NACHI and paid the 289.00 NACHI certification fee, in the past year, May 2004-May 2005, after I confirm that you were correct, I'll resign from ASHI and start the biggest NACHI chapter in the world here in AZ.

Dan Harris
Inspect AZ

Originally Posted By: tallen

Hey Dan, hows it going?

So, when is the new chapter forming? ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

[
Quote:
quote="tallen"]Hey Dan, hows it going?

Just a plugging away doing 12-15, inspections 6-7 days a week and loosing 4-6 a week cause I can't get them scheduled. Raised my prices last month, guess it's time to do it again. ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif) ![icon_smile.gif](upload://b6iczyK1ETUUqRUc4PAkX83GF2O.gif)

Quote:
So, when is the new chapter forming?
[/quote]

As soon as Nick proves that his statement is a fact and not another one of his BS marketing tales.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

Roy, Doug , Paul blow it out your combustible gas detector.

Nick whatever files you have on me please set on fire but don't throw them near the beautiful pine trees.

Roy don't worry about the Mostly Members Only Britannica. One of your top loyal members has granted me free membership. ![icon_wink.gif](upload://ssT9V5t45yjlgXqiFRXL04eXtqw.gif)

Please keep my name out of your threads so I can complete NACHI detox.

Thank You

Erol Kartal

Quote:
Please keep my name out of your threads so I can complete NACHI detox.

Thank You

Erol Kartal
[/quote]

![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) Erol there is help avaible, I found nonachi.blogspot.com to be an effective cure. In the event of any NACHO cravings I just go there and read all the facts about Nickie and his elite org.

Originally Posted By: Elaine Schlameelitis

Roy Cooke posted:
Quote:
I wonder how soon others follow and come back to NACHI TOO

When? Ohhh i don't know...when NACHI becomes a legitimate certifying body that is accountable ethically to its members and homebuyers??? and not just a scam of a retirement fund for the Nickster....?

or....When pigs fly perhaps? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Dont hold your breath...lest you let any of the hot air out (or "Koolaid")Nick's been feeding all of you.....

WAKEY WAKEY PEOPLE...oh, pardon me, I forgot.....you dont care about facts, or how much money Nick is making off all of you...

You all just want the certification STICKER!!!!!

JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF NACHI WAS AN ASSOCIATION FOR DOCTORS.!!....

Would you let any of them operate on you????
Didn't think so......

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Elaine, you are a little late with that accusation. We already posted our 990’s signed by Certified Public Accountants verifying I don’t get compensated at NACHI. Read: http://www.nachi.org/nachitax.htm and try to keep up. Anyway, almost no one at NACHI gets paid. We are volunteers. 2004’s 990’s will be posted by next month as well.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: rcooke

[quote="Elaine

JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF NACHI WAS AN ASSOCIATION FOR DOCTORS.!!.... ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

Would you let any of them operate on you???

Didn’t think so…[/quote]

Gee Gil Strachan .
I guess you are not too busy and Can not afford the Toronto Star Newspaper for the last couple of Weeks . It looks like what has been put on the Front page on the week end the Doctors have allowed a lot into their organization with no qualifications . They have also been doing a very poor job of policing the practicing Doctors .
Every thing I read makes me think of the WAY OAHI/CAHPI is run No exam no policing those who make mistakes they just keep stumbling along .
I wonder do they both use the same set of rules ?
Roy SR

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com

C’mon Nick…like you said before…these tax docs show very little.

When we asked you to explain where all the money goes for membership fees taken in...we never got an answer..well, a correct one anyways.

With over 5000 members...it should show a lot more than $200,000.

With 5000 members at only $200 per yr..that is a cool million.

Please don't insult the intelligence of those who know better ![icon_rolleyes.gif](upload://iqxt7ABYC2TEBomNkCmZARIrQr6.gif)

I don’t get compensated at all. Nor does Blaine or Joe or Gerry, John, or anyone else really. The employees get paid but we do not make public the salaries of NACHI’s employees.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I believe the 990’s for 2004, which we will post next month will show over 1 million in income, but I really don’t know till they’re posted.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

Hmmm…

9,400 members x $289 per = $2,716,600. NICK’s estimate"over 9400 members worldwide."

Yet, the projected 2004 990s are around a million.

Where's the other 1.7 mil?

Actually, what would really do it for me would be to see the real number of paying members...compared to fees received by NACHI...for the last 3 yrs or so?

THis way the math is simple....but the 990's will never show that, and that is why you are happy to put them out ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

Originally Posted By: Gilbert Strachan

rwand wrote:
Gil says:
I don't much care for NACHI, but I won't be a part of anything subversive. I received the above quote from an anonymous sender in an email. The sender was trying to recruit me to join NoNachi as a result of my recent posts here on the bulletin board. Since this board is open and largely unmoderated, I believe that all issues should be raised here and addressed by the members themselves.

I guess you will be at the front of the line eh? Don't like the fact discussions you are not privileged to are going on behind your back because you are a non member?

Thanks Ms. Knowsnothing!

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Twit.

rcooke wrote:

JUST IMAGINE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF NACHI WAS AN ASSOCIATION FOR DOCTORS.!!.... ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif)

Would you let any of them operate on you???

Didn’t think so…

Gee Gil Strachan .
I guess you are not too busy and Can not afford the Toronto Star Newspaper for the last couple of Weeks . It looks like what has been put on the Front page on the week end the Doctors have allowed a lot into their organization with no qualifications . They have also been doing a very poor job of policing the practicing Doctors .
Every thing I read makes me think of the WAY OAHI/CAHPI is run No exam no policing those who make mistakes they just keep stumbling along .
I wonder do they both use the same set of rules ?
Roy SR

Twit

Originally Posted By: rwand

Hi Gilbert

Whats a matter tired of posting from Loyalist College?

Twit.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

rwand wrote:
Hi Gilbert

Whats a matter tired of posting from Loyalist College?

Twit.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Clueless.

Originally Posted By: rwand

In case you forgot, Strachan with the letters rearranged (anagram) spells Trashcan.

That about sums it up. Maybe you should consider changing your surname?

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

--
The value of experience is not in seeing much,
but in seeing wisely. - Sir William Osler 1905

http://www.raymondwand.ca
NACHI Member
Registered Home Inspector (R.H.I.)

rwand wrote:
In case you forgot, Strachan with the letters rearranged (anagram) spells Trashcan.

That about sums it up. Maybe you should consider changing your surname?

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Do you do this while you're driving, or are you still at home wankin' it?