ESOP's decision supported by mathematical analysis.

James Given your propensity for fabricating evidence I am not surprised to read your statement, it fits in nicely with the rest of your MO.

Mario I am glad you are a proud member. The fact is I have been told you joined Nachi because you couldn’t pass the muster of higher standards of entry. Take the path of least resistance.

Too funny!!!

Well isn’t that what you told Brian? How do you also explain the lack of any semblance of a organized body in Canada, other than Alberta of functioning regional meeting groups? Nachi in Canada is disfunctional, and has no credibility given its ease of entry, no bylaws, no office, no nothing!

Not that it matters but I just want to set the record straight.
I have completed ALL and then some] the requirements of OAHI to apply as an associate member.

Mario Thats not what I have been told. If that is the case what requirements have you fulfilled?

Ray,

Why are you not listed as an RHI on the OAHI site? For that matter are you even a member? Your name is not listed anywhere…pay those dues Raymond!:roll:

ALL!:roll:

Bull!

Thanks for my morning laugh Ray, but I have to run now! To be continued later? BTW How is the job hunting coming along? Is Pinkerton’s hiring?:cool:

Ray:shock: oh oh with out RHI and no CHI , you aren’t even considered a cowboy.
Holy crap your not even on the radar anymore, crap now you have to hang a shingle out front as your designation.

I don’t mean ya harm but this is rather ironic, now yall have no affilliation so your what SOL and as the advertisement says not worthy of hire as your unaffilliated and obviously unexperienced as you belong to No associations.
Of course you could say you did but lie and say you left or tell the truth and say you got tossed. Ray what a terrible situation you are now in. Atleast Roy still has his CMI designation.
Well I wish you the best of luck in your endevours Ray,cheers

All completed and passed with flying colours! BTW I’m in the process of getting my BCQ designation, for my American friends…that’s the equivalent of ICC certified!

The following baseline courses/requirements are mandatory:

• Part 9: The House - Building Envelope.
  • Part 9: The House - Health & Safety.
  • Residential Heating Inspection
  • Residential Electrical Inspection
  • OAHI Defect Recognition and Reporting Course
    Plus one of the following:
    I. An Introduction to Home Inspection Course which has been approved by the OAHI;
    II. ** OR:** Have passed the “ASHI” National Home Inspection Examination (NHIE);
    III. **OR: **Have passed the Canadian Association of Home & Property Inspectors (CAHPI) exam;
    IV. OR: Completed 30 hours of Home Inspection programs, such as Conferences, Seminars, Workshops, etc. (provide a list including dates and # of hours

You really need to get a life Ray! Have a great day sitting on your computer desk all day!:shock:

Mario Your intelligence level is flawed. I may not be listed on the OAHI site but I can assure you that website is not definitive proof of membership, the Registry is the actual document of proof of membership. As to job hunting thats funny!

Mario Why are you so jealous?

Billy,

On his website he states that he is an Ex-Member of ASHI…is that supposed to impress clients? He forgot to say “expelled member of NACHI”!!:shock:
Too funny!

http://www.raymondwand.ca/credentials.html

So they are wrong too ? they are inaccurate as well ?
Ray do all a favour stop while you think you are ahead.

How can one be expelled when one was not a member. I never paid one cent for membership! William, please stay out of this, your a wannabe rookie who doesn’t know the history and politics. Quit while you are ahead. I am surprised you would say this considering what we discussed over the phone.

it must be horrible to be homeless in the inspection world, no affiliation, no associations, nothing to base your inspections on, does your E&O insurance know that you are no longer affilliated with any association. I know with out associations your rates will skyrocket… ???

William As usual you have taken what little info you have and taken it as gospel. I suggest you be careful less it comes back to haunt you.