Ethics Contact Person

Originally Posted By: rwand
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Billy

If you notice Mr. Lawrensons name was removed from the last post. Mr. Lawrenson has denounced the email and given a private explanation, you and your side kicks have not.

For your edification and delectation. The spokesperson and the Editor and the patsy. Sure looks like a conspiracy to thwart the presentation at the Bowmanville meeting.

I haven't seen so much hypocrisy and conspiracy since my pig ate my little sister!

To: Dave Bottoms ; Gil Strachan ; jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca ; Brad Comeau ; Chad Fabry ; Joe Hagarty ; Lorraine Shalitis ; Ken Leduc ; Roy Payne ; Cam Allen ; David Schmitke ; Keith Hill ; Marc Thibodeau ; Richard Hutchinson ; Wayne Fulton ; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:13 PM

Subject: Re: Canadian Forum goes underground

The only one left that he hasn't been booted from yet is the CAHPI-Ontario one. That one should start getting busy later today.

I hope he never finds out that we now have a chat room on the National CAHPI site.

Bill Mullen

----- Original Message -----

To: Gil Strachan ; jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca ; Bill Mullen ; Brad Comeau ; Chad Fabry ; Joe Hagarty ; Lorraine Shalitis ; Ken Leduc ; Roy Payne ; Cam Allen ; David Schmitke ; Keith Hill ; Marc Thibodeau ; Richard Hutchinson ; Wayne Fulton ; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca

Sent: Sunday, April 24, 2005 4:11 PM

Subject: RE: Canadian Forum goes underground

I very much doubt you'll see it return. I think they'll keep the Canuck members isolated in the members-only section. I think this is a HUGE victory for CAHPI-Ontario, since the R & R sideshow will no longer be able to trash CAHPI-Ontario on a public venue. What they have behind closed doors is their business and I couldn't care less, but it seems CAHPI-Ontario is now free of them for good. Here's to keeping the Canuck portion of their forum forever isolated! :-)))

Dave

P.S. I guess poor Raymond's running out of places to rant -- he's not a member and therefore has no access to that section either. ;)

-----Original Message-----
Sent: April 24, 2005 3:31 PM
To: jvezina@valleyhomeinspections.ca; Bill Mullen; Brad Comeau; Chad Fabry; Joe Hagarty; Lorraine Shalitis; Dave Bottoms; Ken Leduc; Roy Payne; Cam Allen; David Schmitke; Keith Hill; Marc Thibodeau; Richard Hutchinson; Wayne Fulton; smith.ennismore@sympatico.ca
Subject: Canadian Forum goes underground

As is typical for Nick and his cronies, when the questions are too tough to be answered...

At 2pm today the Canadian Forum dropped off the NACHI Message Board... probably about the time Chad Fabry left Nederland. I imagine Nick, finally freed-up from his diplomatic weekend with a consumate Blogger, took one look and said, "Holy crap!"

So the Canadian Forum is presently offline, no doubt for janitorial considerations... and will probably come back much cleaner than it was prior to that time.

I surfed the rest of the forums (excepting, of course the private members' areas) and found questions, complaints and discussions about Nick and his lying streak in many areas of the message board. I already understood that ours was not the only brew-ha-ha occuring at NACHI, but this was the first time that I actually went looking. It is somewhat redeeming to learn that we are not the only ones.

I haven't had so much fun since the pigs ate my little sister.

TTYL,
dot.com
www.nonachi.blogspot.com

Originally Posted By: rcooke

Bill Mullen RHI wrote:
Raymond Wand stated:

"Sure looks like a conspiracy to thwart the presentation at the Bowmanville meeting.

I haven't seen so much hypocrisy and conspiracy since my pig ate my little sister! "

Okay Ray,
You caught us in a big conspiracy all right. The tricky part was talking Claude's brother-in-law into dying on Monday so we could time his funeral for today. I'm sure Claude and his grieving family are pleased the way you are portraying Claude today.

Your ranting, raving and innuendoes have gone too far when they reach sensitive areas like this. Claude and I do not cancel appointments without a good reason. We wrongly thought this would be serious enough.

Bill Mullen

Bill you have just again proven how great you are . You posted before Claude's brother-in-law Died that I had made you hard time and would not be coming to Bowmanville . You also said I should apologize to all those who lost the chance to hear your presentation because I was the reason you would not be coming .
I do believe you made another of your famous errors and omissions. To those who did come and where coming to Bowmanville I am sorry I upset Bill Mullen so much that he refused to come . This is so unfortunate that it again show Bill likes to tell others off but when it comes back he is a quitter. Roy Cooke sr A Happy NACHI member ....... RHI..........

deleted by author

Originally Posted By: Gilbert Strachan

NOTE: If this post seems out of place, it’s because the thread has been sliced and diced over the past half-hour.

rcooke wrote:
This is the mentality of Dave Bottoms He plants the seed with incorrect information feeds it with his manner of Bull $&%t and gets those who want to help all disagreeing with each other.
It made his Day when Raymond had enough of his turning around others statements to make them look bad . He then gloated about how he had got Raymond to leave NACHI.
Roy Cooke sr

Roy... slow down Big Guy, you're the one who's planting the seeds of misinformation. You and Raymond are the bull s#!t ters.

Raymond quit NACHI in a tizzy-fit because Cam and I would not help you guys get Dave Bottoms kicked out. Every already knows that. Raymond posted on the MB that if Bottoms was not gone in 24 hours, he was going to cancel the opening meeting of the Western Ontario chapter in Guelph.

If you have to make up stories, at least invent something that isn't publicly discredited elsewhere. You into the negitive numbers now, on the credibility scale.

rcooke wrote:
I am sorry I upset Bill Mullen so much that he refused to come .
Roy Cooke sr A Happy NACHI member ....... RHI..........

I can't speak for Bill Mullen, but from this side of the fence... it looked like he was well on his way to Bowmanville until you started flapping your gums. Did you get a pat on the back for driving away not one, but both of DuKa's guest speakers?

You're a piece of work, Roy. ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

Silly Gillian

Quote:
Raymond quit NACHI in a tizzy-fit because Cam and I would not help you guys get Dave Bottoms kicked out. Every already knows that. Raymond posted on the MB that if Bottoms was not gone in 24 hours, he was going to cancel the opening meeting of the Western Ontario chapter in Guelph.

As to the above I readily admit to the above because I am not a liar or a cheat. Everything is factual except were you state I posted my ultimatum on the MB. I do not recall doing that and if your statement is true you should be able to post that infamous post here to back up your statement.

There were underlying circumstances why that meeting was cancelled and I cannot comment further because there is an active investigation of the matter.

I am sure with your historical ability to lie, cheat, smear, embellish and harass, extort, post under false pretences, you should have no problems producing a document you say exists.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

rcooke wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below was lost to most Canadians when the other forum was shut down.
I do believe it should be read and studied I feel a lot of great NACHI inspectors
Could be left out of the loop. I am very nervous with what I read . Roy

You should be nervous... especially since you don't have anything legitimate to bring to the table, aside from a year of clowning around on this MB. ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

rwand wrote:
Silly Gillian

... you should have no problems producing a document you say exists.

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON

Well, maybe you can pluck it out of the Members' Only Forum for me, since I don't have access anymore. That is, if it hasn't been deleted already. ![nachi_sarcasm.gif](upload://6HQh6KbNiD73gqTNQInjrR2zeJw.gif)

Dear Mr. Trash Can (anagram - Strachan)

Don't make excuses. You made an inaccurate statement and now you are back tracking. That makes you a liar in my view.

Noun; liar
A person who has lied or who "lies repeatedly."

Raymond Wand
Alton, ON