Eulogy

Carla,

Please read the entire message, or at least this part.

QUOTE:
I will be 58-years old this March but at 17-years of age I had the Honor and distinction of being the “Youngest Green Beret” in the history of the United States Army. To this day the record still stands.
END QUOTE

Frank Carrio 1967.jpg

Carrio 1967 (Small).jpg

Frank; My best regards to you, that was quite an accomplishment at that age.

The only thing close to that for me was being the youngest Union Carpenter in the State of Florida, 18 years old. Once everyone found out how old I was, they did not want to work with me. I think they were somewhat jealous, seeing they were still apprentices at 24-28 years old.

To be what you were is very admiring.

To be what I was is just another position.

Marcel :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
</IMG></IMG>

Hi Marcel,

First, I want to thank you for your kind words. Like I said I was only doing my duty for my country.

I feel that every able bodied man and women should serve in our Armed Forces so that they may see that “Freedom Isn’t Free.” If they travel oversees they will soon come to realize that we do truly live in the GREATEST county on this planet!

I pray each and every day that God will Bless America, and I ask that God will Bless each and every one of OUR service men and women. Most especially those serving in Iraq, Afghanistan, and in the other countries where people would seek to harm them.

I respectfully ask that you, and all Americas keep our service men and women in our daily prayers, especially those who have fallen. My heart goes out to this young man and to his family.

</IMG></IMG>

Frank;
Amen.
And thank you for your service.

Thanks for sharing that Jae.