Exclusive for CMI Members- CMECP® Certification

Electrical Code Academy, Inc. is proud to make the following announcement.

On December 1, 2018, the Certified Master Electrical Code Professional® program will be offering a path to becoming a CMECP® for home inspectors. However, not just any home inspectors, only Certified Master Inspectors (CMI®) members.

The CMI® Status will serve as a prerequisite to admission into the program. However, the CMI® will have to successfully complete all of the same (5) five stages as our Master Electrician candidates. The CMI® will gain admission through the Master Electrician Equivalency Program.

The CMECP® program is designed to enhance your knowledge of the National Electrical Code® as well as other electrically significant skills through ongoing training, webinars and select videos designed specifically for the CMECP® program.

The details on the CMECP® Program are available on the www.MyCMECP.com website. We are excited to bring this exclusive program to my fellow CMI® Members as just another reason why you stand out above the rest.

For those who are interested Good Luck on your journey as our (5) step process is no cake walk.

PS. This is NOT a course to teach you about electrical defects and teach you about electrical inspection. This program is designed to take electrical professionals to the next level in terms of the National Electrical Code®. Again it is NOT a “teach me electrical” type of program

1 Like

Done Paul and thanks again. I am super exited.

So cool. electrical is a weak point for me. This looks to be challenging, interesting and worthwhile.

UPDATE : This is no longer valid as the CMI entry into the CMECP® Program has been discontinued as a path to CMECP® Certification.