Excuse me while i scratch my sack, stupid

hey, if a stupid rock hit your stupid windshield which caused a crack in it and now you get water in your stupid car, are you thinking the problem/solution is that you need a windshield with a better grade, slope or is the actual problem the crack, you tell me

How do you know the rock was stupid?

5 Likes

I think you need to fix the crack inside the car. :rofl:

5 Likes

I think you need to fix the crack from the outside of the car. :wink:

1 Like

If you had a Smart windshield it would of ducked!

7 Likes

Don’t forget to tighten the loose nut behind the wheel!

9 Likes

if You just fill the entire car with water it would stop leaking in…

7 Likes

Almost everyone knows that when the road is rocky you drive backwards… no cracked windshields!

4 Likes

I can fix that leak from the inside with a scotch tape patch for a lot less than those guys that do it from the outside.

3 Likes

First few minutes of being a part of NACHI and this is the first thing I read in the forums. Looks like it’s my kinda place.

The above suggestions are good and all but let’s be real, for proper correction of this defect, get some sunglasses and ditch the windshield altogether by buying a Harley.

3 Likes

Welcome, Dustin, to our forum!

Glad it’s your kinda place…don’t be a stranger, eh?

3 Likes

This has got to be the funniest thread!! I’ve been literally laughing out loud!!! I Love it!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

How stupid could they all be?.. :crazy_face: and you never mentioned anything about the driver and was the stupid car parked? Wait was it a Tesla being summoned? They seem to be pretty stupid too (they can’t read yet)…

1 Like

Excuse me…!!

2 Likes

Hehe :wink:… sounds like a pun.

A stupid interior drainage system inside the stypid car with a stupid pump should handle all the stupid water that comes inside :smile:

2 Likes

now that just sounds stupid…

1 Like

Realistically thinking. The problem is, not avoiding stupidity 3 times.
Come on now. I though you were smarter than that.

2 Likes

Morpheous: There is no Rock…There is no Windshield…There is no Crack

Neo: Nah…That’s STOOPID…DUH…I just smoked all the Crack before this scene…

1 Like

If your skin is that thin about a crack in the windshield, being a home inspector might not be your thing!
Just saying

2 Likes