EZTherm IR camera for sale

See detailed specs here.

The EZTherm has a 320x240 array with 4 to 5 times the number of pixels of a Bcam or similar. Includes camera, 4 batteries, 2 AC battery chargers, DC battery charger, battery eliminator, hard case, and analysis software which includes an add-in for MS Word that allows you to easily manipulate the image inside Word if you choose. $6500 plus shipping charges. I can take Paypal or credit card. Email me and I can send you some images produced by the camera. ron@performance-inspections.com or 972-769-2256

Why are you selling?

Go ahead and post some images.

Kevin

Ron,

Are these some of the features available with the imager you have? I can’t scroll down on this pdf link here to read all the specs…I just saved as file and have regained control…whew!

Ez Therm Combines High Resolution Thermal And Visual Cameras Into New Thermography System (2400)

A high performance thermography camera featuring best in class image quality, a mega pixel visible flash camera, accurate temperature measurement, digital thermal/visible image/voice note recording and an integrated Compaq 5000 series iPAQ PDA
Electrophysics Corporation announces the release of EZ THERM ™, a high performance thermography camera featuring best in class image quality, a mega pixel visible flash camera, accurate temperature measurement, digital thermal/visible image/voice note recording and an integrated Compaq 5000 series iPAQ PDA.

EZ THERM features a 320x240 (76,800 pixels) uncooled focal plane array delivering 400% better resolution than 160x120 (19,200 pixels) array based cameras. An integrated 5000 series iPAQ PDA includes a daylight readable LCD display, CF and SD expansion ports, touch screen interface and optional Wi-Fi wireless connectivity. The mega pixel CMOS camera features an integrated flash, solving a major limitation of other non-flash thermographic systems when capturing imaging in typical in plant lighting levels. The software displays the real time image in a PIP (picture in picture) format.

“The promise of uncooled technology, namely lower systems cost, has not been met until now. Our goal of offering a high performance, full featured system at a price point that makes sense for a wider range of industrial users has now been realized and at list price of only $16,900, I believe we succeeded,” said Art Stout, VP of Business Development for Electrophysics.

Created with ease of use and affordability in mind, the EZ THERM makes identification, analysis and reporting of a wide range of thermal anomalies quick and effortless. The accessory port adds versatility and future upgradeability. An optional Wi-Fi connection simplifies images transfer to a PC without the hassle of cable connections. EZ THERM also boasts voice recording with no time limits, an articulating display, making it ideal for floor level and overhead inspection points, a 35mm lens with close focus, and an ergonomic camera body, which weighs just 4 pounds.

Because it features thousands of measurement points, the EZ THERM delivers outstanding image quality and powerful analysis functionality both in the field as well as in PC-based applications. This makes it ideal for a wide range of thermography applications including, electrical inspection, mechanical inspection, roofing and building inspections, process monitoring and quality assurance.

For more information on the EZ THERM, contact Chris Alicandro at 1-973-882-0211, or inquire via email to info@electrophysics.com. Electrophysics can also be found on the Web at www.electrophysics.com

Barry,

Yes, that was the description from the pdf file.

However, the imager has been sold.

Cheers,
Ron

That was a good price for the product description Ron…!!

Ron,

Doesn’t appear you had to sit on it very long.

For that price I would have made the trip to pick it up and saved on shipping, too. :wink:

Very sorry I missed out on this one, I’m looking at upgrading when the right deal arrives.
Guess I need to watch the posts better.

Hope all is well with you and yours! :smiley: