Failed inspection battery generator & solar off the grid

I have a Shed in North Carolina that failed electrical rough-in inspection. I have a Goal Zero 1500x (1516Wh) portable lithium-ion battery generator with multiple Goal Zero Boulder 200 (200 Watts) Solar Panels. The shed is off the grid and is only getting power from the Goal Zero battery and solar panels. I had an electrician rough in the work. The portable battery generator is located inside and solar panels are portable and not mounted to the shed. The inspector has never seen a battery generator with solar panel providing the only power to the shed. Below is the reason why he failed me, and I am looking for ideas or documentation to help pass inspection in North Carolina.

Electrical Inspection Failure notice:
The equipment to be used must be listed by a recognized testing lab with State of NC.
Customer stated he is not getting power from the home but will be getting from solar panels with a storage battery. The solar panel install will need to meet the NEC.
Will need paperwork on the solar panel system.

Yeti 1500X Portable Power Station | Goal Zero

Page 15 has certs symbols but don’t know what they mean:

You should retain the help of a local licensed electrician to work it out with the inspector and help you complete the project. As a homeowner, with limited experience, it will be difficult for you to do it yourself. Good luck!

I assume it is in the way you are applying the portable device to the hard wiring of the shed. The device is ul listed. I’m not going to read all of the manuals for the device but I would believe it hasn’t been tested as you are applying it.

I looked at the website and it looks like you will need this.
YETI HOME INTEGRATION KIT. This would also need a breaker panel “as per Yeti”