Fake Google Reviews

Yeah, mobile website isn’t working and I don’t know how to fix it.

2 Likes

That explains it Richard.

It’s all obviously from the same person with fake profiles. They all read the same with price included and all references plumbing issues.

Who ever it is they sure don’t like you or JJ Pools. All 3 profiles also left a bad review for JJ Pools. Sorry for your luck. Maybe if you tell Google to look into that it will show them they are fake and remove them.

1 Like

Thank you!

Go to your Google My Business page Dashboard, click Reviews, then on the top left corner of each one there should be a mini menu, in there is where you can flag any as “inappropriate”. Hope this helps.

4 Likes

what happened after being reported?

NO…evil when it wants to be!

3 Likes

Absolutely Paul. The reason I can proudly say I’m “old school” when it come to social media. Never used it and never had a headache from it. :wink:

1 Like

I had a bogus review on Angie’s L or Yahoo once…I couldn’t figure out how to remove it but it did offer a public reply. So I just said that my records indicate that the customer was never my customer…The review wasn’t bad but wasn’t good either. There needs to be a way to remove or flag a false review but I couldn’t figure out how to do it (without getting a lawyer) but there needs to be.

1 Like

Check your SSL certificates. I got clobbered last week. Called Site Lock and everything is secure once again. Phone started ringing and I booked 2 inspections in one hours.

Well at least you have one good review! :smile:

1 Like