FDA and the "drug"...

So the FDA has decided Cheerios is a drug…it is a remedy for a disease.

I guess I’ll have to stop mainlining the stuff now…:roll::roll:

It’ll probably bring about the demise of the product…
Hey! Would that make the FDA a…cereal killer?:D:D

Psst…hey, you…yeah, you…no! don’t turn around…just look inside my coat…easy…

Yeah, open the lapel…waddya see…yeah. Want some??? Just slip out a box and leave 50 bucks on the garbage can lid…yeah…thanks, buddy…

Eh?..sure, tomorrow…same time…

FDA Takes Cheerios to Task for Boastful Labels

**The Food and Drug Administration is going after exaggerated labeling in the food industry, targeting America’s most popular cereal with an enforcement action over its health claims that the government says “cause it to be a drug.” **

President Obama isn’t just rewriting rules regulating the environment and the financial markets – he is also going after the food industry.

Target and example No. 1: Cheerios.

“Based on claims made on your product’s label,” the FDA said in a letter to manufacturer General Mills, “we have determined (Cheerios) is promoted for conditions that cause it to be a drug because the product is intended for use in the prevention, mitigation and treatment of disease.”

Nutritional suplements are the enemy of every physician and pharmaceutical manufacturer in the land.

Imagine the NERVE of General Mills. Who the he11 do they think they are? Imagine a natural food that may actually help lower one’s chlosterol level. Next thing you know, a low fat DIET will also be considered a drug, because it actually WILL lower one’s cholesterol.

It’s the first step in nationalizing the health care system.

Get rid of the vitamins, suplements, diets, and natural foods.

Next, decide when someone is responsible for their condition and deny them healthcare due to contributory negligence.

Finally, put someone in charge of all of it. Old people will be measured against an actuarial, to decide when and if they receive lifesavng drugs and treatment.

“I’m sorry maam, your husband turns 70 this year, and we feel he is too old to get that heart treatment to save his life”

"I’m sorry sir, your mother is 72, and we cannot justify that cancer treatmnt she needs. "

“I’m sorry Timmy, your Daddy smokes and eats the wrong foods. It’s his fault that he’s so sick. Dont expect us to take care of him, when he couldnt take care of himself.”

Before you know it, they’ll be putting folks over 80 to sleep.

In the Netherlands, where the government health care system pays for (and promotes) euthanasia…they had a campaign a couple of years ago where older people who become sick and require expensive medical procedures to stay alive actually have a “duty” to die, as opposed to becoming a burden on their families (and the state) for nothing more than a relatively brief period of extended life.

This disregard for the sanctity of life is widespread throughout the world.

A national healthcare system in a society that does not promote/preserve/protect human life of every kind is a deadly weapon in the hands of the government who wields it.

Everyone please go here and sign takes less than 2 minutes!

Heard a doctor on Bill Bennett show this morning who was one of the people instrumental in defeating Hillary healthcare. He has the following website and asked us to sign the petition.

http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/](http://www.freeourhealthcarenow.com/)