FDIR or fire box on water heater.

Does anybody know what this is? I was asked to pay for a water heater replacement or repair because I missed this item.


I didn’t get a picture. Just a request to pay for it. I’m researching the issue now. Thanks.

No wonder you missed I can’t see it either. :mrgreen:

Your info is immeasurable. :roll:

Very interesting Thanks for the info.

I think he means a FVIR and this may have been installed in a garage, but with what all the info we are getting hmmm. :roll:



I believe you are referring to "FVIR " water heater.
If so! what part do they want you to replace?