Federally Registered Thermography Certification

What a crock of ****z!

99% of Level III Thermographers aren’t “certified” you moron!

Mr. IBBSC (I’ve Been to Building Science Class).

Why do you keep sending me your emails John?
Just to crank up MB exposure? Well lets see how Google Handles this one…

What a crock of ****z!

99% of Level III Thermographers aren’t “certified” you moron!

Mr. IBBSC (I’ve Been to Building Science Class).

Why do you keep sending me your emails John?
Just to crank up MB exposure? Well lets see how Google Handles this one…

Thanks David I agree with you… Roy

Just the facts… no hype.

registration number for the professional designation Infrared Certified®

registration number for the logo Infrared Certified®

The Infrared Certified® Registered Trademarked professional designation and trademark logo are available to individuals who offer infrared inspection services and who apply for usage permission.

From The “Infrared-Certified” Professional Designation and Logo - InterNACHI http://www.nachi.org/ir.htm#ixzz1yqVRQlnw

If you want do not want emails from us, simply unsubscribe or tell me. Very simple.
No problem.

David…
You posted this on the forum, not me. Hundreds have taken our class and are very happy with the results.

When I got this email, I was wondering who was going to be the first…

INFRARED CERTIFIED has been registered in the US for a long time. This is common knowledge.

So do you think it is BS?!

I know it is.

John can get me off his back if he quits sending me Junk all the time…

I’m sure he will come back and say I’m just trying to “take over” his cash cow! :wink:

Simply unsubscribe or send my your email and I will delete it for you.
No problem. The issue can be solved in a couple seconds.

LOL at trying to make a trademark registration sound like it has some greater industry meaning or attaches some real value to the designation.

John has a long history of this and his inflated claims have been debunked numerous times.

Proof please?

I just posted the facts above. No hype.

Federally Registered Thermograp​hy Certificat​ion

To me this is an outright lie. The Federal Goverment did not certify the certification, they certified the logo and the words INFRARED CERTIFIED and nothing else. Your Logo and saying is registered not your certification.

So in fact the TRUTH would be take a class where the guy has no real credentials except he has a tademark and logo through the US goverment. Those are the facts.

YOUR CLASS IS NOT CERTIFIED…the name INFRARED CERTIFIED is and your logo…I asked several people who have no idea what thermography is and they all stated it was if the class was certified by the federal goverment…

When all else fails, intentionally mislead and then claim ignorance and deny…

You should be ashamed of yourself…

Thank you.

Just as Nick Gromicko says here…

**The Infrared Certified® Registered Trademarked professional designation and trademark logo are available to individuals who offer infrared inspection services and who apply for usage permission. **

From The “Infrared-Certified” Professional Designation and Logo - InterNACHI http://www.nachi.org/ir.htm#ixzz1yqVRQlnw

This has been stated for years. Is this the first time you have ever seen it.?

Federally Registered Thermograp​hy Certificat​ion

These are two different things. Your certification is not registered just your logo and name is.

Spin as you like…your misleading and wrong and immoral for trying to make the newer home inspector fall for your play on words.

To mislead people for profit is just plain wrong. Good thing you not in a position like the President of CMI or something…

The Infrared Certified® Registered Trademarked professional designation and trademark logo needs no spin. It is what it is.

InterNACHI applied for the registration and it was granted by the US government. Your grasping for straws.

Infrared Certified®, CMI and CPI are NACHI products-online spin certifications that’s all.

Amazing how some members revile InterNACHI while they eat at the same table year after year.

Many members don’t revile the organization, just the spin it (you) sells on new members just for the sake of making a buck.

I agree.

I also like the video he made. Feels like I just got off the boat for shore leave. :smiley:

If you guys want to critiques John’s course after having taken it that would be fair.

To deride it without knowledge is just being mean and unfair.

Maybe you should work to improve it instead of playing who’s dick is bigger.

I heard Roy’s dick is bigger than yours.:stuck_out_tongue:

Rise to the challenge Linus.

You are better that that and certainly “bigger” than Roy :wink: