File converter

I’m trying to convert a word doc file to a pdf file help please anyone

Hi Earl,

you can download Cutepdf for free at www.cutepdf.com alternatively, if you have trouble with this or need it real fast just email it to me and I’ll convert it and email it back to you.

Regards

Gerry

Earl,

Do a search on pdf. Lots of free converters out there to download.

Good luck.

Thanks guys

How do you convert a pdf file ti a word documemt?

[quote=gbeaumont]
Hi Earl,

you can download Cutepdf for free at www.cutepdf.com alternatively, if you have trouble with this or need it real fast just email it to me and I’ll convert it and email it back to you.

Regards

Hey gbeaumont I try sending the file to your email but it says your are not receiving any email at this time

Michael

There are all types of file conversion software. One very easy way if you have a scanner – print the document and then scan it back into the computer and use the OCR software that came with your scanner to do the converting

Another thing to remember that if it is only a page or two one can retype it faster than on can find the software to do the conversion

rlb

Thanks gbeaumont I got it to work

Cool, cute pdf is a great tool, I used it for several years before buying Adobe

Regards

Gerry

Go the full route to buy the full program! Best for the work needed to accomplish some great files, even with the same functions as Power Point using the transitions, etc.

Free programs are fine, and may be acceptable for some, but the Standard Adobe PDF program is very useful.

The entire message bases here can be converted to PDF files and edited to collect the best information.

Thanks great product gerry

I just use Adobe acrobat pro.