Fill in the blank

_______ have an ability to engage in trophallaxis, or the exchange of food and information-baring chemicals via the sharing of oral and anal secretions. Trophallaxis has many purposes, including exchanging nutrients and food, recognition of nest mates, distribution of chemicals involved in caste regulation, and the transfer of microbes responsible for the digestion of cellulose.

termites?

Yep.

The bees and ants want to know why they’re not included as part of the answer?

Democrats? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock:

I don’t know but I’ll bet the snake handlers do. :mrgreen:

Lotta-Uncle Daddies----:shock:-----:lol:

Damn, I miss those Jesus Freaks------:lol:------](*,)

Thanks Joe, it’s been a LONG DAY----(X})

All right, anyone can stand up and give a bull$hit answer…

I intend to nail down the answer to this bull$hit question right now. If there’s one thing I cant stand it’s a poeseur! Actually it’s a possuer! Sorry, I can’t stand a damn posseur! I mean a damn posseur. Goddam-it, I can’t stand a poser. Hoser! Phoser! Loser! Big noser!

And my daughter married one! I just can’t wait to get my hands on that peuesser.

Kenton, I’ve detected a sense of aggravation towards your daughters choice in a mate in your last few posts :neutral:. Make sure to let it out here before you see the guy and end up in jail! :shock:

Barry,

Tell them… once they start digesting the cellulose, they can be added to the list.