Finally, first home inspection

Do you best. If you’re not sure of something, say so, but tell them that you have 9,200 inspectors at your beck and call here at NACHI, and that you can have an answer (for 9,200 answers) within 24 hours. They’ll appreciate the human factor.

I definitely remember my first one because it was a 4-unit apartment complex followed immediately by a 5-unit apartment complex. Same day. Same Client. Same Realtor. An awesome start. Client since then has done 7 more inspections. Realtor has used us a bazillion times, and has referred another gazillionbazillion Realtors to us. I think that Realtor is the only reason I’m still in business. :smiley: He has also made judicious use of my WALK inspections.

I’ll never forget.:mrgreen:

I’ll

http://realestatemovement.investorsite.net/template3/ugly_house/images/house.jpg

Smile with yours eyes as you firmly handshake all in the inspection party.
Remember you are in control of the whole process from start to finish. You have been building your confidence of home inspections the moment you decided on this career path. Be proud to show it. You are being paid for your knowledge as much as your product.
Good fortune shines upon those work hard.
Terry Neyedli
NACHI member
www.alphahomeinspections.ca

This, along with looking them IN the eyes, is so important. Otherwise you look shifty and untrustworthy. Which of course is a career killer. :shock:

I’ve had five blind Clients in 5½ years (as well as two deaf Clients and one dwarf/midget family of three).

heres wishin you lots of luck…just remember…WHEN
YOUR FINALLY DONE… SMILE AND SAY YOUR REPORT WILL BE READY
TOMMROW …SIGN HERE…AND THAT WILL BE $475.00… :*)))))))