Finding older editions of the NEC

Guess Nick felt like livening up the place.

Because it isn’t up to US GUYS…:slight_smile:

Marcel I was personally invited back by Nick. If you don’t like it take it up with Nick!

Marcel can you tell me what action you hoped this post would get .

Thanks Roy Cooke

OK :roll::shock::mrgreen::twisted::o

Robert.
You who does not support this association

Why should you as a non NACHI member be the least bit concerned it does not effect you in the least.

Wand answered the question and you evaded the question.

Roy,

Were you expelled once or twice from iNACHI?

Marcel What business is it of yours .

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgratton http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Joe,

Surely Wand Raymond and Roy Cooke could answer your question…*

Originally Posted by mgratton http://nachi.cachefly.net/forum/images/2006/buttons/viewpost.gif
*Joe,

Surely Wand Raymond and Roy Cooke could answer your question…*

Your First was a Comment .

Now I ask you again what are you trying to accomplish.
Are you just trying to be your usual trouble maker .
If you feel you need to be a police man on the NACHI site I would suggest you ask Nick and see if he will appoint you .
I fail to see what you are trying to accomplish.
It is not proper and you are not acting properly.
I think you are sad because the Association you are a director of is not doing well so you come to the NACHI site to try and make yourself look like a big BOY.

squawking seagull.jpg

lol…I may just have to watch how this turns out…Everything always seems to try and come full circle on ole’ NACHI. I guess the moons are aligned yet again…:wink:

Hi. Paul

Hopefully it does not get out of hand.

Let them all come back, hell, it don’t bother me any.

And may the person with no mistakes in life cast the first stone.

A mistake only becomes an Error when it can not be corrected.

:slight_smile:

lol…hell…I could careless as it is not my board and no one can harm me anymore as I have established myself in my industry so lies and attempts to harm me professionally really don’t work anymore so I agree…open the door and let them all come back as far as I am concerned.

Just as long as we remember that you are home inspectors and we are not going to try and make you all electricians…as I am sure you all have no desire to be…lol

Anyway…i just got a chuckle out of it…trust me It won’t bother me…lol

With that said…if any of you HI’s are getting ready to take any ICC or NCCPI Electrical Exams and are getting ready to study…here is a video for you

Nice Paul and you are right, I have no intention of being an electrician.
I just defer it. ;):slight_smile:

lol…Remember the pay is poor for those still pulling wire. So it’s gotta be a passion and not to get rich…unless of course you become an educator…HAHAHAHA…yeah right.

Well, you could always consider building, pays even less. :mrgreen::wink:

Roy,

I’m disappointed in your answer being an iNACHI Member of the Year award recipient previously expelled from this forum and reinstated.

Wasn’t your reinstatement conditional on your promise of good behavior?

At least Wand showed decorum in his reply.

His behavior has been great, he is just responding to your slander of his character and his own opinions that we all have.
Now if you stop responding, with such aggravating remarks, I am sure all will be alright. :slight_smile:

and they try and tell how great PHPIO is .

Marcel you are nothing but a ***** disturber you seem to have zero knowledge about what you are saying .
I have no idea what you are trying to accomplish .
You defiantly are not helping NACHI WITH YOUR SILLY DIGGING .

YOU TRY AND SHOW HOW GREAT THE SECRET CULT ASSOCIATION IS IN CANADA AND YOU DO LITTLE TO HELP OTHER HOME inspectors.
You are on the Executive of PHPIO and the PHPIO members do not come and post on the NACHI site .
Two PHPIO members have phoned me and said they where told not to make any posts.
Three PHPIO directors of about 300 in Ontario are the only ones I see who post on NACHI or CANNACHI FORUM .

Marcel you should refrain from making hypocritical statements as you have had a number of posts removed from CanNachi and told to refrain from breaching the forum rules of CanNachi.

You were also removed from my forum for conduct unbecoming.

Marcel you should refrain from making hypocritical statements as you have had a number of posts removed from CanNachi and told to refrain from breaching the forum rules of CanNachi.

You were also removed from my forum for conduct unbecoming.

And if you don’t think Roy is measuring up to your narrow spectrum of decorum take it up with Nick.

Roy is a grown up boy and surely can speak for himself, but thanks!